30% Off – New Slopeside Hotel on RED Mountain in Ski Season
We're stoked to offer 30% off the first ski-in, ski-out hotel built in Canada in over a decade. The Josie, in B.C.'s uncrowded RED Mountain Resort, features a farm-to-table restaurant, an après bar and outdoor fireplaces.
"The Josie offers unparallel levels of service and style throughout the hotel" -- Scout Ski
- Accommodations and breakfast for two at The Velvet Restaurant & Lounge ($30 per person to spend on the a la carte menu)
- April 1-13:
- $159-$249 per night ... Deluxe King
- $215-$279 per night … Premium King
- $239-$309 per night … Premium Two Queen
- $389-$409 per night … Premium Studio Suite King with Balcony
- Through March 31:
- $219-$329 per night … Deluxe King
- $289-$379 per night … Premium King
- $319-$405 per night … Premium Two Queen
- $359-$459 per night … Premium Studio Suite King with Balcony
- Order a hot toddy and warm up by the outdoor fireplaces.
- Make use of the free ski concierge service for equipment storage and trail maps.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults in Premium Two Queen rooms are an extra $20 per person, per night
- Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancellations must be made prior to 6 p.m. local time, 72 hours before arrival to receive a full refund of the one-night deposit (room and tax)
- Must provide valid credit card at time of booking and one night deposit will be charged. Remaining balance taken 72 hours prior to arrival
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $25 plus tax per night
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love It
- Located at RED Mountain Resort, making this the first ski-in, ski-out hotel built in Canada in over a decade
- Features a fitness centre and outdoor fire pits
- After a day riding, leave your gear with the ski concierge who will take it from there
- Bathrooms are kitted with heated floors and spacious walk-in showers or soaker tubs
Meet The Josie, Canada's first and newest member of Noble House Hotels & Resorts, Ltd., which boasts a portfolio of 18 upscale hotels. This boutique property is Canada's first ski-in, ski-out hotel built in over 10 years, and it was worth the wait.
Expect a fitness centre, outdoor fires, a ski concierge, an upscale restaurant and bar, and luxurious decor throughout.
The ski concierge can arrange a host of winter activities, including cat skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, fat biking and more.
The on-site The Velvet Restaurant & Lounge serves up a regionally inspired menu and is helmed by Marc-André Choquette, who previously ran Hawksworth Restaurant in Vancouver, named the country's 11th-best restaurant in 2018.
Bedrooms are furnished with earthy tones and recycled local wood, and have partial or full views of the resort or the Monashee Mountains.
During the winter months, Red Mountain is a mecca for snow sports enthusiasts. The warmer months bring more than 200 kilometres of mountain biking and hiking trails to explore.
- "You really can't get much closer to the powder than this!" -- Scout Ski
- "Unparalleled mountain experience awaits visitors to Rossland" -- My VanCity
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 CAD plus tax per pet per night.
Fees: Valet service fee: $25 plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$159 / night
Getting ThereThe nearest airports are Trail Airport (30 minutes by car) or West Kootenay Regional Airport/Castlegar (40 minutes). Alternatively, you can fly to Kelowna International Airport, which is around a 3.5-hour drive away.
All three airports offer the Mountain Shuttle, which runs daily. Return fares start from $59 plus tax per person, based on two passengers.
U.S. travellers can fly to Spokane International Airport and catch the daily winter shuttle direct to Rossland, a 2.5-hour drive away.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.