30% Off – Slopeside Boutique Hotel on RED Mountain incl. $50 Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
We're stoked to offer 30% off regular rates at The Josie, an award-winning boutique hotel in B.C.'s uncrowded RED Mountain Resort.
Visit any time through October and enjoy their on-site farm-to-table restaurant, an après bar and outdoor fireplaces.
"The Josie offers unparalleled levels of service and style throughout the hotel" — Scout Ski
- Check in through Oct. 30:
- $188-$196 per night ... most Sundays-Wednesdays
- $212 per night ... Thursdays and Saturdays
- $229 per night ... Fridays
- Accommodations in a Deluxe King room; upgraded room types are also on offer starting from $204 per night
- $50 food-and-beverage credit per day
- A two-night minimum stay is required
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancel your reservation before 6 p.m. up to 24 hours before check-in to avoid penalty
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Note: Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- The province of British Columbia requires proof of vaccination for certain services starting Sept. 13, 2021
- A two-night minimum stay is required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults queen rooms are an extra $30 per person, per night
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- A $15 plus tax per night resort fee applies and covers guest services and ski concierge gratuities, high-speed Wi-Fi access, access to the fitness centre, slopeside cedar barrel saunas, live entertainment, ski and bike valet, and concierge services
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; extra fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located at RED Mountain Resort, the hotel opened in 2018, the first ski-in, ski-out hotel built in Canada in over a decade
- Features a fitness centre, slopeside cedar barrel saunas and outdoor fire pits
- After a day riding, leave your gear with the ski concierge who will take it from there
- Bathrooms are kitted with heated floors and spacious walk-in showers or soaker tubs
The Josie is a ski-in, ski-out boutique property, part of Noble House Hotels & Resorts, Ltd., which boasts a portfolio of 18 upscale hotels.
Expect a fitness centre, outdoor fires, a ski concierge, an upscale restaurant and bar, and luxurious decor throughout.
The ski concierge can arrange a host of winter activities, including cat skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, fat biking and more.
Wine, dine and unwind at The Velvet Restaurant & Lounge, The Josie’s on-site restaurant, serving up a regionally inspired menu, craft cocktails and a world-class wine program.
Bedrooms are furnished with earthy tones and recycled local wood, and have partial or full views of the resort or the Monashee Mountains.
During the winter months, Red Mountain is a mecca for snow sports enthusiasts. The warmer months bring more than 200 kilometres of mountain biking and hiking trails to explore.
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $30 plus tax per pet per day. The pet fee includes a "Ruff'n It" pet amenity pack including:
The pet fee includes a "Ruff'n It" pet amenity pack including:
A resort/facility fee of $15 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$188 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.