$199 & up – The Villas at Grand Geneva, Save 55%
Perfect for groups and families looking for a longer, more luxurious stay, the Villas at Grand Geneva are available for winter vacations at up to 55% off.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Studio Villa through March 31
- $199 per night ... most Sunday-Thursday stays
- $265 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- One Bedroom and Two Bedroom Villas are also discounted
- A 2-night minimum stay is required to receive the discounted rates
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a Studio Villa; up to four guests in a One Bedroom and up to six guests in the Two Bedroom villas
- These rates are refundable; cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $67 (plus tax) per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, self-parking, on-site transportation, fitness center access and more
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: We've also negotiated special discounted rates at the Grand Geneva's main lodge, starting at $79 per night through February.
"One of Wisconsin's top resorts" -- Travel + Leisure
Why We Love It
- A more spacious, secluded way to stay at one of Wisconsin's best resorts
- All villas feature kitchens, extra living space and larger bathrooms; most have washers and dryers
- Guests of the villas have their own private outdoor pool and fire pits
- Villa stays also have access to all the Grand Geneva amenities and activities
Most midwestern Travelzoo members know the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa as one of the best resorts in Wisconsin, recognized for its Prairie style-inspired architecture, top-rated restaurants and extensive on-site activities and amenities. The new Grand Geneva Villas take that and add more space to stretch out and additional home-like extras to your stay.
Located in a separate, more secluded part of the resort grounds (with a private outdoor pool, parking and fire pits) the Villas range from Studio Villas up to Three Bedroom options. All Villa stays feature kitchens with stone countertops, Keurig coffee makers, flat-panel TVs, extra living area, oversized showers, private patios with outdoor grills and secured storage for your golf clubs or ski gear (the resort has two golf courses and a ski hill on site). Guests can even order groceries to be delivered to the room.
Many villas also have ovens, washers and dryers as well as gas fireplaces, making the Villas an ideal spot for a longer family vacation where everyone can be in one place. Guests also have full access to the five restaurants and bars, the WELL Spa + Salon and the water park at sister resort Timber Ridge (extra fees apply). Wi-Fi, on-site trolley transportation, fitness center access, bottled water and even a welcome gift upon arrival is covered under the nightly resort fee.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$65 plus tax per pet per night.
Maximum weight: 10 pounds.
Fees: A resort/facility fee of US$50 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$199 / night
Getting ThereThe Villlas at Grand Geneva are located just outside Lake Geneva, Wisconsin which is about a 60-minute drive from Milwaukee and a 90-minute drive from Chicago and Madison.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.