$190 & up – Stay at the Tallest Hotel in New York City
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Offering spectacular city views and a prime location for exploring, this Residence Inn has us planning our next trip to the Big Apple. Stay at the tallest hotel in NYC and find yourself within a 10-minute walk of Central Park, Times Square, Broadway and Rockefeller Center.
- Stay in a Studio King City View Room:
- $190 per night ... January-February
- $254-$330 per night ... March-April
- $254-$407 per night ... most dates through December
- Stays include:
- Daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi
- Two complimentary items from the Market, excluding alcohol (US$20 value)
- 20% discount off valet parking (US$12-US$14 value)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before arrival
- One-night refundable deposit due upon booking
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Valet parking is 20% off for Travelzoo members
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Each room includes a kitchenette, complimentary Wi-Fi and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Guest rooms are located on the higher floors of the building, helping to shield street noise and offering views of the city, Hudson River or Central Park
- Explore the entire city easily by subway; the N, Q, R, B, D and E lines are a five-minute walk away
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
With modern decor, Central Park views and floor-to-ceiling windows — not to mention an enviable Times Square location in North America's tallest hotel building — the Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Central Park shatters the stereotype of the extended-stay brand. Situated between the 37th and 65th floors of the building, rooms have sweeping skyline views and are packed with amenities for business travellers or those seeking the comforts of home.
Each room has a full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher and cooking devices including a crock pot, toaster and heating plate. The navy and ivory colour scheme has an urban-nautical vibe, and there is plenty of room to work, relax or have a meal. Complimentary Wi-Fi and a Keurig coffeemaker help guests stay connected and energized. Because they're on the higher floors of the building, guest rooms are shielded from street noise.
Guests can start the day off at the 10,000-square-foot gym, which overlooks Times Square, before indulging in a complimentary hot breakfast served in the spacious lounge. The lounge area, which also affords views of the city, doubles as a living room of sorts, with deep, comfy seating, televisions and several meeting areas.
The glitz of the Theatre District, as well as the greenery of Central Park, are about a 10-minute walk away. For access to the rest of the city, the N, Q, R, B, D and E subways lines are a five-minute walk away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Maximum occupancy for all rooms available for the Travelzoo Deal is 2 guests.
Rates are based on double occupancy.
Pets are allowed on request. A non-refundable cleaning fee of $100.00 USD plus tax, per pet per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum weight: 10 kg.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $100.00 USD plus tax, per pet per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Valet service fee: US$60 plus tax per day. The valet parking fee does not include in and out privileges.
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: US$70 plus tax per day.
The hotel has two electric car charging stations (based on availability).
Off-site self-parking is available at local parking garages. Fees apply and may vary.
Note: The valet parking fee will be discounted 20% when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
The valet parking fee does not include in and out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Over 35% Off
$190 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(180 Member Ratings)