Whistler Village: 30% Off Peak Ski-Season Dates
We're excited to offer Travelzoo members 30% off nearly every peak ski-season date through March. The Mountain Side Hotel Whistler by Executive is a two-minute walk from the lifts and has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub.
- What's included:
- Mountain Side Studio:
- $125 per night ... through Dec. 13
- $160 per night … Dec. 16-20
- $199 per night … Jan. 6-10, 14-16
- $244 per night … March 3-7, 10-14, 17-21, 24-28, 31
- Mountain Side Loft Suite:
- $195 per night … through Dec. 13
- $229 per night … Dec. 16-20
- $269 per night … Jan. 6-10, 14-16
- $314 per night … March 3-7, 10-14, 17-21, 24-28, 31
- We've picked out some of the lowest rates, but almost every date through March is discounted; refer to the availability calendar to see all prices
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; maximum occupancy of two guests in a studio and four guests in a loft suite (queen bed and sofa bed)
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- The hotel's Trattoria Restaurant is closed for remodelling until early March
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges an amenity fee of $7, plus tax, per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, bathrobes, premium movie channels, local and long distance calling, pool and hot tub and fitness centre
- Self-parking is $26 plus tax per day until Dec. 31, in 2019, parking will increase to $29 plus tax per day
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
- Save money and avoid the ticket window lines by purchasing lift tickets online in advance.
- First time visitor or want a refresh of the trails? Join a free orientation tour from CIBC Mountain Hosts (begins Dec. 15).
- Download the EpicMix app to track your ski terrain coverage, check lift waiting times and grooming reports.
Why We Love It
- The hotel's heated outdoor pool and hot tub are open all year round
- Loft rooms have two full bathrooms and their own private sauna
- Dine in or out, with the option of cooking in the suites’ fully equipped kitchens
- The hotel is a two-minute walk from the ski gondolas
The Mountain Side Hotel Whistler by Executive is in a top-notch location in Whistler's Upper Village, making for an immersive resort experience that puts the shops, restaurants, bars and ski lifts on your doorstep.
The 2018-19 season is particularly exciting, as Vail Resorts have invested $66 million in mountain infrastructure, opening three new lifts, including a 10-person gondola from the village to the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola.
All hotel suites have fully equipped kitchens and gas burning fireplaces, and lofts rooms have two bathrooms and their own in-suite private sauna. The coin-operated laundry facilities are convenient for washing ski clothing to freshen up for the next morning.
After a day on the slopes, relax the muscles in the hotel’s heated outdoor pool and hot tub, or sweat it out in the sauna. There’s also a fitness centre for those looking to continue the workout. Guests get free use of the ski and snowboard, and bike storage.
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Express checkout
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 18 is CA$30.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Maximum occupancy in Studio is 2. Maximum occupancy in Loft is 4.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 18 is CA$30.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 plus tax per pet per day. Pets are not permitted to be left unattended.
Please contact the hotel directly at 604-932-3200 to arrange for a pet-friendly accommodation prior to arrival as not all of the rooms are pet friendly.
Pets are not permitted to be left unattended.
A resort/facility fee of $7 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
Car park fee: $26 plus tax per day.
Effective on January 1, 2019, parking will increase to CA$28.57 (plus tax) per day.
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Trattoria Restaurant closed for remodeling and is anticipated to reopen in early March.
$125 / night
When You Can Go
Through March 31
Getting ThereThe hotel is around a two-hour drive from Vancouver along the Sea-to-Sky Highway, which has spectacular views of the Howe Sound. Buses leave Vancouver daily and roundtrip tickets cost $35 per person.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.