$105 & up – Check in to One of Boston's 'Hottest Hotels'
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
In 2018, the Boston Globe named Studio Allston one of the city's "hottest hotels." We've negotiated discounted stays through December. Travelzoo members can save up to US$160 versus similar hotels downtown.
"The lobby is a show-stopper" -- Boston Globe
- Check in to a Standard King Room
- $105 per night ... Nov. 12 - Dec. 30
- $212-$265 per night ... select dates in August; Oct. 1 - Nov. 5
- $305 per night ... most dates in September
- Upgrade to a Standard Two Queen Room for +$13; or relax in an extra 190 square feet of space in your very own Studio Suite for +$40
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a facility fee of $23 plus tax per night; the fee covers day passes to New Balance Fitness Club, Wi-Fi, parking and weekly on-site activities like salsa lessons and gallery shows
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Following a US$21 million renovation in 2018, Studio Allston now features floor-to-ceiling contemporary artwork from 22 national and local artists
- Eater Boston calls on-site Casa Caña restaurant "a rum-filled taste of Havana"
- Located in the trendy Allston neighbourhood -- walkable to the Harvard campus, 10 minutes' drive to Fenway Park and 15 minutes to downtown
You'd be hard pressed to find a hotel that's more exuberantly artsy than Studio Allston: 22 artists from around the country collaborated to produce the funky sculptures and vibrant paintings that adorn just about every vertical surface, including a wall-consuming "technicolour pop-art mural" (The Telegraph) in the lobby.
Then there are the guest rooms. Decorated in a monochromatic gray palette offset by deep-purple suede chairs and -- you guessed it -- more art, rooms come with modern necessities like flat-screen TVs and overlook the neighbourhood or the nearby Charles River. We suggest upgrading to a Studio Suite for an extra 190 square feet of space as well as a separate living and bedroom area.
The on-site Casa Caña restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and has already received praise from Eater and the Boston Globe. There's also a late-night bar menu available daily until 2 a.m. -- we're particularly fond of the Paté de Jamón with a side of plantain chips. Guests staying over the weekend can sample the brunch menu, which includes Latin-inspired cocktails and twists on hardy breakfast classics -- both of which come in handy after a night out in Allston.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$20 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: US$15 plus tax per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $75.00 USD plus tax per room per stay.
A resort/facility fee of US$17.47 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$105 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.