$85 – 5-Star Resort in Cambodia w/Poolside Cocktails
Save up to 40% on luxury stays in Siem Reap -- a 30-minute drive from UNESCO World Heritage Site Angkor Wat -- on dates that cover both high and low seasons.
- What's included:
- April 1 - Oct. 31, 2019 (low season):
- $85 per night ... Cabana Garden Suite
- $138 per night ... 120-square-metre Private Pool Villa
- Through March 31, 2019 (high season):
- $90 per night ... Cabana Garden Suite
- $202 per night ... 120-square-metre Private Pool Villa
- All guests get daily breakfast, 60-minute traditional Khmer massage for two per stay, welcome drinks and canapes upon check-in, roundtrip airport transfers, daily cocktails at the poolside bar from 6-7 p.m. and tuk-tuk service downtown from 5-10 p.m.
- Stays booked from April-October also include daily Khmer set lunch for two
- A two-night minimum stay applies on all options
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; see Policies below for child prices
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- The resort has a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor
- Complimentary tuk-tuk transfers take you to and from town daily in 10 minutes
- CNN Travel recommends you take a Khmer cooking class -- the resort's cooking class is discounted and includes a visit to a local Khmer market
- Bread and specialty pastries are freshly made on site and you'll find Australian pies as well as Khmer and western cuisine on the menu at the resort's restaurant
Sister property of Nita by Vo Luxury Hotel, a 2018 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award winner for service in Cambodia, this 25-room boutique hotel is tucked away from Siem Reap's bustling streets and backpacker crowds.
Besides taking a dip in the infinity pool and sipping on complimentary cocktails at the poolside bar, you can also relax at the sky bar, which offers views of Siem Reap's rustic countryside. Other facilities include a spa, gym and a restaurant with all-day dining.
Cabana Garden Suites are a comfortable 56 square metres complete with a private balcony overlooking the gardens. More than double the size, the resort's 120-square-metre Private Pool Villas each come with a pool and a balcony that opens up to its own tropical garden. All rooms offer an en-suite with a two-person bathtub plus separate rain showers.
The resort is 30 minutes from the Angkor Archaeological Park -- a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Other popular spots such as the Angkor Night Market, Old Market and Pub Street are easily accessible by the hotel's complimentary tuk-tuk service.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Complimentary chauffeur service
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Currency exchange
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 40% Off
$85 / night
When You Can Go
Through Oct. 31, 2019
Getting ThereSiem Reap-Angkor International Airport is 30 minutes away by car, and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers are provided with every two nights booked.
Email the resort at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the transfers.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.