$104 – Weekends in DC: All-Suite Hotel w/$20 Credit
Upgraded rooms at this all-suite hotel between Georgetown and the National Mall are discounted as much as 40% into 2019. Travelzoo members receive nightly credit, and all guests have access to free Wi-Fi and bottled water.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Deluxe King
- $104-$144 per night … most dates November-February
- Includes $26 credit per night for food, beverage or parking
- Surrounding dates also discounted
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Extra person's fee is $26 plus tax starting with the third occupant; Children 17 and under stay free of charge; extra bedding is available upon request
- These rates are refundable; cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $56 per night
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" section
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: Catch John Wall, Bradley Beal, Dwight Howard and the rest of the Washington Wizards in November and save 50% on tickets to select home games.
“Sleek, modern all-suite hotel” -- Lonely Planet
Why We Love It
- Great for families: The all-suite hotel is a 10-minute walk from GWU
- Two blocks from the Metro, offering easy access to all of D.C.
- Most rooms have kitchens and private balconies
- Four-legged family members stay for free at this pet-friendly hotel
One Washington Circle sits on its namesake roundabout in the Foggy Bottom neighborhood, located between Georgetown, George Washington University and the museums and monuments of the National Mall.
Most of the spacious guest rooms have a kitchen or kitchenette, as well as walk-out balconies; all stays include complimentary Wi-Fi and bottled water. Long-term visitors and guests on a budget can order grocery delivery from the nearby Trader Joe's and dine en suite.
In summer months, guests can cool off in the hotel's seasonal outdoor pool. The on-site Circle Bistro serves American cuisine daily for breakfast and Monday-Friday for lunch and evening cocktails with the option to dine by the fireplace or on the outdoor patio.
Active travelers can work out at the hotel's fitness center, join a running tour offered every Wednesday morning, attend complimentary yoga classes at a nearby studio or sightsee on two wheels with the property's bike share program.
- "Even this hotel’s smallest room ... is more spacious than the largest room at some other D.C. hotels" -- Frommer's
- "Spacious rooms and attractive views a block from Foggy Bottom Metro" -- Gayot
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra person's fee is $20 (subject to tax) per person per night.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person's fee is $20 (subject to tax) per person per night.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Outdoor pool is seasonal.
A Valet Parking Fee of $42.00 (subject to tax) per night applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$104 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through February
Getting ThereFrom Ronald Reagan Washington Airport, a taxi ride will take around 15 minutes in good traffic. You can also take the Metro Blue Line from the airport to the Foggy Bottom-GWU stop near the hotel. From the Metro, it is a five-minute walk to the hotel.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(38 Member Ratings)