$109 – Mont Tremblant Condo Stay, Save 35%
Travelzoo members save 35% at this 200-acre resort in the Laurentian Mountains, just a 10-minute drive from the village of Tremblant.
- What's included:
- Most Sundays-Wednesdays through Jan. 30:
- $109 per night … one-bedroom condo
- $159 per night … two-bedroom condo
- A two-night minimum stay is required
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a one-bedroom condo or up to six guests sharing a two-bedroom condo
- Nonrefundable, noncancellable price; refundable rates are available for $10 more per night
- No matter where you book, a 5.75% (tax inclusive) resort fee and a 4.02% (tax inclusive) Quebec lodging fee plus tax are applicable per room per night and reflected in the checkout page; the resort fee covers Wi-Fi, parking and use of many amenities within the property such as fitness centre, tennis courts and hot tubs
- Not pet-friendly
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"Beautiful mountaintop views" -- Lonely Planet
Why We Love It
- Spread out in a one-bedroom condo big enough to sleep four
- A 10-minute drive to the trendy shops and restaurants of the Tremblant pedestrian village
- Surrounded by pristine mountain wilderness and ideally located for skiing, golfing and outdoor activities in every season
- Units have separate living and dining areas, full kitchens and a washer/dryer, plus guests get parking and Wi-Fi (included with the resort fee)
Surrounded by Quebec’s stunning Laurentians, Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort delivers breathtaking views all year. All units at this 200-acre resort have balconies or terraces, letting fresh mountain air flow into comfortable condo accommodations. Ideal for a longer stay, units also have a washer/dryer, kitchen and fireplace.
Meals are available at the on-site restaurant and bistro bar, Il Pinnacolo. Resort facilities include a seasonal hot tub and two indoor golf simulators (surcharge applies). All guests will have access to free Wi-Fi and parking.
The Tremblant area has plenty to do all year round, including hiking, biking and golfing. During the winter months there's downhill and cross-country skiing, dogsledding, alpine hiking trails, ice climbing, skating and fishing, among many more.
- "Terrific views of Mont Tremblant, Lake Mercier below, and distances far into the horizon ... This is a fine choice if you're looking to be tucked away and left on your own" -- Frommer's
- "Featuring beautiful mountaintop views, this resort and spa is just three minutes from Mont Tremblant Village and Lake Mercier" -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Games room
- No pets allowed
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children welcome. Extra beds are not available.
Children welcome. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort/facility fee of 5.75% (tax inclusive) per room, per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. This fee includes:
A Quebec Lodging Tax of 4.02% (tax inclusive) per room, per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The tennis courts, pool and hot tub are open seasonally and weather permitting.
$109 / night
When You Can Go
Through Jan. 30
Getting ThereAn hour and 45 minutes from Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau Airport and two hours and 30 minutes from Ottawa Macdonald–Cartier International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(63 Member Ratings)