$150 – Cottage Retreat on B.C's Salt Spring Island, 30% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Explore the largest of the Southern Gulf Islands with a deal that saves 30% on cottage stays just a five-minute drive from Ganges, "the heart of the community" (Lonely Planet).
"Salt Spring Island is a hot destination — but that won't change its ... rustic magic" — The Globe and Mail
- Check in May 1-31
- $150 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $185 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Accommodation in a Lakeview two-bedroom duplex
- Upgraded rooms are also discounted and start at $168 per night
- All options require a two-night minimum stay
What You Need to Know
- Fully Refundable Deal: Cancel your reservation up to three days before check-in for a full refund. Applies to bookings made for stays through April 9
- A stay of two nights or longer is required
- Please contact The Cottages office upon booking to complete the reservation process and to receive important pre-arrival information
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Overlooks Bullock Lake and is set in 35 acres of woodland
- A five-minute drive from Ganges, "the heart of the community" (Lonely Planet)
- Received 100% positive feedback from previous Travelzoo guests who reviewed their stays
- Spacious accommodations with a private balcony or patio, a full kitchen and a dining area
With three wineries, art galleries, shops and a 3,200-yard golf course, Salt Spring Island has something for everyone. These cottages are a five-minute drive from the island's main hub, Ganges — we visited the town and loved the quaint cafes, boutique shops and friendliness of the people.
All the units on the resort have views of Bullock Lake, as well as two bathrooms, a full kitchen and a fireplace. Travelzoo members who previously stayed here loved the spacious accommodations and "beautiful interiors."
Salt Spring Island's Saturday Market runs from either the first weekend in April or Easter weekend (whichever comes first) through the last Saturday in October. Peruse stalls selling from local food and art to international pottery and clothing.
The self-guided Salt Spring Island Studio Tour is a great way to see the island's many skilled artists and culinary treats. It's free and some studios offer demonstrations or workshop tours.
Ruckle Provincial Park — a 25-minute drive from the resort — is popular for hiking and wildlife viewing, and is "one of the most beautiful parks in the southern Gulf Islands" (British Columbia Magazine).
- Private beach
- No elevator / lift
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 3pm. Please contact the hotel Reservations Department for arrival instructions prior to check-in. Your arrival instructions will include important information such as unit number, passcode to enter unit, etc.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
You may be asked to provide your home/email address to receive pre-arrival instructions.
Please contact the hotel Reservations Department for arrival instructions prior to check-in. Your arrival instructions will include important information such as unit number, passcode to enter unit, etc.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$150 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(55 Member Ratings)