$129-$155 – Blue Ridge Mountains 4-Star Stay, 55% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Surrounded by scenic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and set in a quaint Bavarian-inspired town, the Valhalla Resort offers a balance between European flair and Southern hospitality. Visit wineries, go hiking, or simply relax by the fireplace in your suite and save up to 55% through April.
- Check in to a Junior Deluxe or Deluxe King Suite through April
- $129 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $155 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays
- For +$52 per night, receive a $65 food-and-beverage credit or a $65 credit to the spa (only available for 1-night stays)
What You Need to Know
- Maximum occupancy is two guests
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- In Norse mythology, Valhalla refers to a magnificent palace for relaxation, and this 4-star resort lives up to its name
- Located in Helen, Georgia, a quaint town nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains known for its vineyards and Bavarian-style buildings
- Rooms are bright, spacious and include balconies
- Just a five-minute drive from Unicoi State Park
The 4-star Valhalla Resort feels as if it was plucked out of a Bavarian fairy tale and dropped in the picturesque hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in northern Georgia. The same could be said for the town of Helen itself. European-style architecture fills the charming streets of this quaint village.
Rooms are spacious, up to 500 square-feet, and include complimentary Wi-Fi, views of the countryside from the private balcony, a fireplace, in-room coffee maker, as well as rainfall shower heads and marble vanities in the bathroom. Guests also have access to three on-site restaurants, including a rooftop bar, a wine cellar, an on-site spa and a fitness center.
The area is filled with outstanding vineyards, hiking trails and historical sites. In fact, the Unicoi State Park is just a five-minute drive from the hotel and offers many activities, including zip lining, hiking and even water tubing. One of the most visited waterfalls near Helen, Anna Ruby Falls, is just a 20-minute drive. If you're looking to hit the links, the Innsbruck Golf Club is also nearby.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 13 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests per room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests per room.
Pets allowed on request and will be charged at 50 USD plus tax per room per stay.
Maximum of 2 pets.
Guests must call the hotel to reserve a pet friendly room. Pet friendly rooms are extremely limited.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 55% Off
$129 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.