$187 – 5-Star Hotel in Brooklyn's Coolest Neighborhood
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Williamsburg is undeniably cool. Directly across the East River from Manhattan, this North Brooklyn neighborhood is purportedly the birthplace of avocado toast, home to a thriving indie music scene and many of NYC's hippest bars and restaurants. Explore Williamsburg from a 5-star hotel — and nab over $125 in bonus extras — with this deal.
Boasts "one of the best rooftop bars in NYC" with "glorious views of Manhattan" — Time Out
- Check in through Feb. 28
- $187 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $224 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Check in March 1 - April 10
- $237 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $362 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Stay in a Queen Room; upgraded rooms with more space and private terraces are also discounted
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two ($55 value per night)
- Waived facility fee (reg. $44, plus tax, per stay), which covers Wi-Fi, weekly fitness classes, morning coffee, tea and cookies, and more
- A complimentary bottle of wine ($31 value, once per stay)
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination; please check all advisories before making travel arrangements. Amenities and services may be affected or disrupted due to local guidelines or extenuating circumstances caused by the pandemic. Check with the hotel when you make your booking for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: These rates are nonrefundable; flexible rates, cancelable up to 24 hours prior to arrival, are +$13 per night
- 2-night minimum stay required Saturdays
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Parking is available off-site (fees apply)
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- All rooms come with 10-foot tall, floor-to-ceiling windows; ask for a river-facing room for killer views of Manhattan
- There are loads of very hip bars on site — our favorite is the Water Tower Bar on the roof
- Staying over the weekend? Don't miss the high tea service, where you'll be treated to a banquet of Bake-Off-worthy sweets
The Williamsburg Hotel Brooklyn fuses modern, sophisticated design with brick, glass, steel and wood elements that give a nod to the area’s industrial past. Head up top to find something that most NYC hotels don't have — an open-air rooftop swimming pool (open seasonally, of course) plus a full bar and cafe. While this area is open to the public and can be crowded at times, the views of the Manhattan skyline are worthwhile.
Rooms are on the smaller side — starting at 220 square feet — but typically boast floor-to-ceiling windows to allow for maximum light. Most have balconies looking out to the Manhattan skyline, East River or the Brooklyn neighborhood. The decor is stylish and contemporary with perks like Bluetooth speakers, flat-screen TVs, white noise machines and marble-accented bathrooms. All rooms have their own unique vibe, but the south-facing rooms tend to be a little noisy during the weekend from the bass sounds of the nightclub nearby.
The restaurant downstairs offers Mediterranean cuisine plus high tea service on the weekends, and the Lobby Bar is a good place to wind down. Set in one of Brooklyn's best locations on Wythe Avenue ("one of Williamsburg's most buzzing streets" per The Telegraph), the hotel is within walking distance to many restaurants and bars, riverfront parks for views of the Williamsburg Bridge — and the city's famed Brooklyn Brewery is just a block away for craft beers and brewery tours.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Maximum occupancy is 2 guests.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Maximum occupancy is 2 guests.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$100 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 15 kg.
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per stay will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. On-site parking is not available.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived facility fee.
Off-site parking garages are available; fees apply and may vary based on parking garage.
The Destination Fee (listed as Facility Fee) includes:
On-site parking is not available.
Additional details: Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$187 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.