$171-$210 – San Antonio Hill Country 4-Star Hotel
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
"Texas's famed Hill Country is a bucolic, rumpled terrain marked by wooded canyons [and] spring-fed rivers" (National Geographic). It's also the site of this resort-style hotel, where Travelzoo members can save up to 35% through February while enjoying tons of on-site amenities plus some exclusive perks.
- $171-$210 per night ... check in to a King room through February
- Daily breakfast for two ($50 value)
- Two welcome cocktails plus one s'mores pack usable at the outdoor fire pits ($30 value)
- Upgrade to a Double Queen room for +$13 per night; alternatively, spring for a One-Bedroom Suite and score an outdoor balcony for +$33
- Bonus: Rates over the week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 25-30) are as low as $144 per night
Travelzoo Tip: We timed this offer to include dates during nearby SeaWorld San Antonio's Christmas Celebration, so bring the whole family.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $13 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- There's a huge outdoor patio — great for stargazing on a clear Hill Country night
- Tons of on-site amenities include three pools, two restaurants and outdoor fire pits, where guests can roast marshmallows
- It's only a short drive to SeaWorld, Six Flags and the Hill Country Golf Club; guests can even try their hand at marksmanship at the National Shooting Complex (10 minutes driving)
They say everything's bigger in Texas, and at the Hilton San Antonio Hill Country it is: Just three miles from SeaWorld, the hotel has loads of resort-style amenities like life-size chess, giant Jenga and Connect 4, plus a massive outdoor pool deck, complete with a hot tub and fire pits for roasting marsh mallows.
The hotel itself feels upscale yet rustic thanks to cowboy-luxe accents like wrought-iron chandeliers and o-so-comfortable leather rocking chairs in the lobby. The Texas-chic vibe extends to guest rooms too, where you'll find texutured wooden headboards, plus modern amenities like marble bathrooms and flat-screen HDTVs. We recommend upgrading to one of the suites, which come private outdoor patios and extra perks like jetted bathtubs and rainfall-style showers.
The on-site Spur Texas Kitchen & Bar specializes in Tex-Mex, and is open for lunch, dinner and evening cocktails — on clear nights, we suggest taking libations on the outdoor patio. Guests can also find buffet-style breakfast at hotel's Hill Country Cafe, as well as light snacks from the Grab-and-Go counter.
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Fees: Car park fee: US$10 plus tax per night.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 35% Off
$171 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(82 Member Ratings)