About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- This luxury hotel offers a quieter location than most Manhattan hotels — plus Statue of Liberty views
- Makes a great home base for exploring downtown Manhattan and the waterfront, but close to the subway for trips to Times Square and Central Park
- Steps from the harbor, where guests can reserve ferry trips and Ellis Island tours, and one of New York's oldest streets — the cobblestone-clad Stone Street
- Rooms feature flat-screen TVs, marble bathrooms and 300-thread-count sheets
This 5-star Battery Park hotel puts guests close to a variety of top-tier NYC destinations like the Statue of Liberty, Wall Street and One World Trade — but when the neighborhood calms down in the evening, you'll understand why Oyster.com named it one of the Quietest Hotels in New York City.
The Wagner Hotel’s guest rooms are spacious and elegant, featuring large windows that overlook the harbor, the Statue of Liberty or the financial district’s skyscrapers. Similar to the building’s former life as the Ritz-Carlton Battery Park, the rooms at the Wagner offer luxurious amenities like nightly turndown service, full marble bathrooms and goose-down pillows.
Guests can sample modern American bistro classics like grilled hanger steak and seared scallops at 2West, the on-site restaurant. The hotel's convenient location in Battery Park puts it within a few blocks of the Statue of Liberty ferry, subway lines and a variety of dining options including Harry's NYC steak house and the historic Fraunces Tavern (dating back to the mid-1700s).
Save a few bucks for a cocktail at a nearby bar named The Dead Rabbit Grocery and Grog — it was named the Best Bar in the World in 2016 by the World's 50 Best Bars association.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on up to two guests in the king rooms and up to four guests in the 2 double rooms.
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge for children under 18 months (subject to availability).
Rates are based on up to two guests in the king rooms and up to four guests in the 2 double rooms.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$150 plus tax per pet per day. A pet waiver form must be completed and signed upon check in.
A pet waiver form must be completed and signed upon check in.
A resort/facility fee of US$45.90 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Facility Fee includes:
Valet service fee: US$85 plus tax per day.
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: US$105 plus tax per day.
A US$100 per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in.
• Unlimited premium high-speed wireless Internet access for all devices
• Unlimited local, long distance phone calls
• 24-hour access to the fitness center
• Digital Newspaper with thousands of publications from around the world
• Two bottles of water in-room, replenished daily
• Evening turndown service upon request
• Complimentary Wagner Bicycle rentals
• Complimentary Coffee Hours at 2 West Restaurant from 5.30 am until 11 am daily
The Facility Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(141 Member Ratings)