$119 & up – Fairmont Hot Springs Stays through July
Why We Love This Deal
With warmer days on the horizon, lock in a stay at Mountain View Suites at Fairmont Hot Springs, now 30% off through July. Stays include access to the on-site waterpark -- great for a family getaway.
- Check in from May 16 - June 27:
- $119 per night ... Junior One Bedroom Suite
- $135 per night ... One Bedroom Suite
- $165 per night ... Two Bedroom Suite
- $179 per night ... Large Two Bedroom Suite with two separate living and dining areas
- July 1-31 is $40 more per night
- All options include late checkout at noon (subject to availability) and pre-check-in access to the on-site outdoor water park
What You Need to Know
- One Bedroom Suites are based on up to four guests; two Bedroom Suites up to six guests and Large Two Bedroom Suites up to eight people
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Each suite has a private balcony or terrace, a full kitchen and views of the Kootenay Rockies or Purcell Mountains
- Guests have free access to the seasonal outdoor swimming pool with waterslide, splash park and hot tubs
- Eight of the province’s most scenic golf courses are within 30 minutes of the hotel, including Radium Springs, ranked in the top 20 in B.C. (Top 100 Golf Courses)
- Guests have access to the surrounding hiking trails, Canada’s largest natural hot springs and the sprawling Kootenay National Park
Soak up the unparalleled natural beauty surrounding Mountain View Suites at Fairmont Hot Springs, encircled by the rugged peaks of the Kootenay Rockies. A place with “impossibly sheer rock faces, alpine meadows and a sawtooth of white-dappled mountains” that “inspire awe” and contribute to the contiguous national parks which make up the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site (Lonely Planet).
The seasonal on-site water park (open Victoria Day to Labour Day) is great for families, or check out the hoodoos in the town of Fairmont Hot Springs -- sandstone cliffs with plenty of hiking trails to explore. Kootenay National Park is also a great hiking area and is a 30-minute drive away.
Numerous golf courses are nearby -- the Columbia Valley Golf Trail features eight unique courses all within 30 minutes of the hotel, including Fairmont's Riverside & Mountainside, and The Point at Copper Point.
In the winter, head to Fairmont Hot Springs Resort Ski Area, a five-minute drive away or venture further to Panorama Mountain Resort (with the fourth longest skiing vertical in Canada), a 40-minute drive from the hotel.
Canada’s largest hot springs at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is a five-minute drive away, and the popular Radium Hot Springs are 25 minutes away by car.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Standard Time is 10am. Note: Includes complimentary late checkout at 12pm (based on availability), when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Note: Includes complimentary late checkout at 12pm (based on availability), when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available. Children welcome and must be included in the total occupancy listed on the booking confirmation.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
If booking for 5 or more guests in the Two Bedroom & Large Two Bedroom Suites, please indicate total number of guests in the "Special Requests" field.
Children welcome and must be included in the total occupancy listed on the booking confirmation.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 plus tax per pet per stay. Maximum 2 pets per room.
Prior arrangements required due to limited number of pet friendly rooms.
Maximum 2 pets per room.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The outdoor waterpark is open seasonally, from May to September.
$119 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.