$117-$157 – Chicago: Mag Mile Hotel into 2019, Save 40%
Hotel stays this close to Michigan Avenue come at a premium price in late summer and early fall -- largely in the $263-$395 range -- making these rates a steal by comparison. (And winter rates are even better.)
- What's included:
- $117 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, Nov. 14 - Feb. 27
- $157 per night ... Sunday-Thursday through Nov. 13
- +$13 per night for Friday-Saturday stays
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi in the room costs $9.99 per night
- Valet parking is $67 per night (no self parking)
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
What you need to know:
"A charming boutique hotel" -- Oyster.com
Why We Love It
- Location, location, location -- just steps from the north end of the Mag Mile
- Dine at Da Coach's place -- try the pork chops at the on-site Ditka's Restaurant
- Select rooms have great views of the nearby John Hancock Building
Stepping into the Tremont Hotel may feel a bit like coming home -- the lobby features a wood-beam ceiling, a fireplace and sofas that offer a relaxed, welcoming feel. Once you're checked in, you'll find that the rooms feature flat-panel TVs, coffeemakers, complimentary bottled water and elegant touches like tufted leather headboards and marble-accented bathrooms.
The hotel's restaurant, named for famed Bears coach Mike Ditka, is one part sports bar, one part steakhouse but is really known for its signature 20-ounce pork chop -- as well a selection of Ditka's own line of wines and special house beers on the drinks list. The restaurant also hosts the hotel's daily breakfast buffet (fee required).
From the hotel's front door, guests are literally a two-minute walk from the city's famous Magnificent Mile. In summer, the see-and-be-seen Oak Street Beach is a 10-minute walk north (great for the annual Air & Water Show in August) while Navy Pier, Millennium Park and the city's many museums are a short cab ride away.
- "An ideal jumping-off point for nearly all of downtown Chicago's offerings" -- Time Out Chicago
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $67 (subject to tax) per day.
The hotel offers Wi-Fi for a fee of $9.99 (subject to tax), per day.
Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Up to 40% off
$117 / night
When You Can Go
Weekdays through February 2019; +$13 weekends
Getting ThereThe Tremont is located a short walk from the Chicago Red Line Stop, and about a 40-minute drive in good traffic from both O'Hare and Midway Airports.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.