$82 – Award-Winning 'Picturesque' Island Getaway w/Breakfast
For a private piece of paradise away from the crowded beaches of Thailand, Travel Channel recommends venturing to Koh Chang - an island off the coast of Trat Province.
Travelzoo members get to stay at 5-star Emerald Cove for just $82 a night, inclusive of breakfast for two; saving 40% on the hotel's regular rates.
- $82 ... A night in a Deluxe Room with breakfast for two
- $327... 4 nights' in a Deluxe Room with breakfast
- Guaranteed upgrade to Deluxe Premium Room
- $105 ... A night in a Deluxe Premium Room with breakfast for two
- $420 ... 4 nights' in a Deluxe Premium Room with breakfast
- Guaranteed upgrade to Deluxe Ocean Facing Room
- Daily THB 200 F&B credit
- One-way transfer to / from Trat Airport with boat transfer
- Vacation when the weather is cool and sunny (November to March) for just an additional $43 a night
"With steep, jungle-covered peaks, picturesque Koh Chang retains its remote and rugged spirit" -- Lonely Planet
Why We Love It
- Winner of 'Thailand's Luxury Coastal Resort' at the 2017 Luxury Hotel Awards
- Resort has direct access to a private beach that boasts warm water that's suitable for swimming most times of the year
- A highlight of the resort is its outdoor swimming pool offering sea views that Oyster says is the "major draw (of) this property."
- Most of the island is a protected national park and has stayed "relatively untouched" (DestinAsian)
- Thailand's secluded eastern islands - Koh Mak and Koh Kood - are easily reached from Koh Chang; perfect for those looking for "an off-the-beaten-track Thai escape" (SilverKris)
Located on the secluded beach of Khlong Prao, the 5-star resort's 165 rooms and suites all offer views of either the sea to the West or the jungle-covered hills to the East.
The resort's facilities include a full-service spa, beauty salon, fitness center, two restaurants and a playground. The hotel also boasts an outdoor pool with sea views that Oyster says is the "major draw (of) this property."
Set on the island's west coast - where white sandy beaches are mostly found - Lonely Beach, "one of the best places to soak up some solo time on the sand," (Travel Channel) is just an 11-min drive from the resort.
The resort is also within a 5-minute walk from a host of bars and restaurants, Khlong Phlu Waterfall is 10 minutes away by car, and it's a 25-min drive to Bang Bao, the pier for speedboat services connecting to the other main islands of Koh Mak and Koh Kood.
There's plenty to do on Koh Chang - trek to the top of Mount Salakphet, the highest point on the island, cycle around the island, or embark on a coast-to-coast walk that takes upwards of eight hours to complete.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 40%
$82 / night
When You Can Go
Now - Oct 31; + $43 Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2019
Getting ThereThe fastest way to reach Koh Chang is to take a 55-min flight from Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi to Trat Airport; flights operate up to three times daily.
A complimentary one-way airport transfer to/from Trat Airport is included with a 4-night stay in a Deluxe Premium Room. Book your return trip through the hotel at THB 750 per person.
You can also take a mini bus from Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Chang. The 5-6 hour journey will cost between THB 500-600 per way and a round trip ticket is THB 900.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.