$154 – Belize: Jungle Suite at 4-Star Resort, Half Off
Located on a hilltop in the middle of the rain forest, this sustainability- and community-driven resort invites guests to enjoy its spacious suites, coffee, chocolate and rum programs -- all while saving up to 50% into fall.
- What's included:
- Travel through Sept. 5; Sept. 26 - Oct. 31
- $154 per night ... King Jungle Suite
- $180 per night ... Double Queen Jungle Suite
- $309 per night ... Three-Bedroom Family Villa
- Signature Canopy Suites also discounted
- Guided hiking or kayaking/canoeing along the Rio Grande (reg. $36 per person)
- The King Jungle Suite accommodates two guests, the Double Queen Jungle Suite accommodates four and the Three-Bedroom Family Villa accommodates six
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
"A balance of private indulgence ... and active adventure" -- Vogue
Why We Love It
- Eco-resort named one of National Geographic’s Unique Lodges of the World
- Lodge’s sustainable farm provides 70% of food served to guests
- Free kayaks, mountain bikes and fitness centre
- No TVs; suites have bird’s-eye views of the jungle instead
Surrounded by rain forest, Copal Tree Lodge is a luxurious eco-lodge constructed on land first cultivated by the Mayans thousands of years ago. The resort is committed to preserving the local environment, using fallen trees for building, growing native crops on its organic farm and building a global marketplace for local products.
This intimate resort has only 16 guest suites. Accommodations do not have televisions but are outfitted with free Wi-Fi, private verandas and spacious bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling jungle views. Guests can choose between suites in the canopy or surrounded by the jungle. Families and groups travelling together can spread out in the three-bedroom villa, which sleeps six and features a full kitchen, two bathrooms, two screened-in porches and private parking.
More than 70% of the food served to guests is produced on the resort’s 3,000-acre sustainable farm, including organically grown sugar cane, cacao and coffee. The Jungle Farm Restaurant offers three meals a day made with local ingredients and menus influenced by Mayan, East Indian, Creole and Caribbean cultures. Cocktails made from exotic fruit juices and Belizean liquor are served at the Rum Bar, where guests are entertained with books, magazines, games and free Wi-Fi.
Guests have complimentary access to the hotel’s kayaks, mountain bikes and fitness centre. Horseback trail rides and sunset cruises are available for an additional fee. The concierge can also arrange day trips to nearby waterfalls, Mayan ruins and the Belize Barrier Reef, the second largest in the world. Guests can cruise and snorkel with the hotel’s chef before sitting down to a freshly caught lunch on deck. The family-friendly property also offers a petting zoo, chocolate-making classes and zip lining in the jungle canopy for guests of all ages.
- "Few places on the planet offer such an astonishing diversity … [the resort] feels as if it’s tucked away at the end of the world" -- National Geographic
- "Eco-lodge in a Belizean rain forest that balances food sustainability and natural adventure" -- The New York Times
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Sitting area
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge. Children welcome. Infant cribs are not available.
Children welcome. Infant cribs are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$154 / night
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 5; Sept. 26 - Oct. 31
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 20-minute ride from Punta Gorda Airport -- an hourlong flight from Belize International Airport. Upon arrival, guests are greeted by guides and escorted to the lodge in an open-air Land Cruiser.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.