$208 – Idyllic Island Retreat w/Breakfast, Spa + F&B Credit
Singapore's Sentosa Island is just "a bridge (away) to another world." (CNN Travel)
Escape the city and stay at the 5-star Amara Sanctuary Resort for $208 a night; this breakfast inclusive offer saves up to 50% on regular prices.
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast for two (value of SG$66)
- $8 (SG$10) dining voucher at Shutters restaurant (one per day)
- $31 (SG$38) off treatments at Spa Luna
- A night in a Family Suite with Living Room is also up to half off at $424; with additional breakfast for two children (reg. SG$40) and complimentary extra bed (reg. SG$117) on request
- Nightly rates from July to December are also discounted; it's an additional $69 for the Deluxe Room and $8 for the Family Suite with Living Room
"Nestled amid verdant surrounds in an exclusive location" -- Singapore Tatler
Why We Love It
- TimeOut describes Sentosa as a "little beach paradise"
- Best rates among the island's 5-star resorts
- Secluded but within walking distance to the beach, Universal Studios Singapore and the casino
- Dining credits are for meals at Shutters -- named one of Singapore's Top Restaurants by Wine & Dine (2013-2017)
- Its rooftop infinity pool has a beautiful view of the sea and there's a kids' pool with water slides; a great option for a weekend staycation
Located in the quietest and most secluded part of the island, the 5-star Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa "feels tucked away from the rest of the island" says Oyster.
Listed among The Culture Trip's 'Best Resorts to Stay at in Sentosa,' the luxury resort overlooks the South China Sea and is just a 5-minute walk to Palawan Beach and 15-minutes from Universal Studios Singapore & Imbiah Station by foot.
Home to 140 guests rooms, suites and villas, facilities at the resort include four outdoor swimming pools, a fitness centre, a yoga/pilates studio, two restaurants, an open-air bar, tennis court, and full-service spa.
Formerly a WWII colonial British Army barrack from the 1930s, the resort's suites and villas offer a "sophisticated look befitting the old colonial buildings they occupy." (Oyster) Each suite features a king-sized bed, living room, and private verandah overlooking the infinity lap pool
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 50%
$208 / night
When You Can Go
Until Jun 30, 2018; +$69 a night from Jul 1 - Dec 30
Getting ThereA 30-minute drive from the airport, the island is connected to mainland Singapore by the Sentosa Gateway. A taxi to the resort will cost up to SG$30.
The train journey from the airport takes about an hour. Take the East West Line and change to the North East Line at Outram Park Station. Alight at Harbourfront Station and hop on the complimentary shuttle bus service provided by the resort. Pick up is based on schedule from the taxi stand at Exit D of the MRT Station).
If you're self-driving, the regular entry fee of SG$5 will be waived for one vehicle with proof of stay when arriving from Gate 1 or 2.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.