Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre
Why We Love It
- This moody, modern all-suite hotel is around the corner from the city's best theatres and three blocks from the neon of Yonge-Dundas Square
- Spacious rooms have sleek furnishings, many with kitchenettes and washers and dryers
- All stays come with complimentary Wi-Fi, local calls and access to the Rainforest Relaxation Room with sauna, steam room and hot tub
- Explore the city with the hotel's on-site bicycle hire, then relax after a long day at the on-site restaurant and lounge
"A sense of drama" -- Fodor's
71% (14 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Pantages Hotel sits in the middle of the theatre district around the corner from one of the most historic buildings in the neighborhood, the Ed Mirvish Theatre. Guests are only two blocks from the Eaton Centre, with more than 200 shops and restaurants, and steps away from the bright lights of Yonge-Dundas Square.
Check-ins at the Pantages Hotel happen in a minimalist, moody lobby that is also home to Stages Restaurant and Lounge. An 8,000-square-foot spa incorporates heated herbal oil, seawater and hot stones into its treatments. Upstairs, suites are spacious. Decor leans toward contemporary and clean-lined, in neutral beige and gray and black. Many rooms have a fully stocked kitchenette, with full-size appliances and a washer and dryer.
- "Clean lines, gleaming hardwood flooring, and brushed-steel accents exude contemporary cool at this hotel" -- Fodor's
- "The modern conveniences are a forte: each room features a generous kitchenette, with hob, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer" -- Time Out
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
Parking Valet parking fee: CAD$40 per day (in/out privileges).
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 4. Extra bed available on request: CAD$25 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request (max 30lbs) and will be charged CAD$50 per stay (max stay is 7 days) on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.