Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre
Why We Love It
- This moody, modern, all-suite hotel is around the corner from the city's best theatres and three blocks from the neon of Yonge-Dundas Square
- Spacious rooms have sleek furnishings, many with kitchenettes and washers and dryers
- All stays come with complimentary Wi-Fi
- After a day exploring the city, have a bite at the on-site restaurant and lounge
"A sense of drama" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Pantages Hotel sits in the middle of the theatre district around the corner from one of the most historic buildings in the neighbourhood, the Ed Mirvish Theatre. Guests are only two blocks from the Eaton Centre, with more than 200 shops and restaurants, and steps away from the bright lights of Yonge-Dundas Square.
Check-ins at the Pantages Hotel happen in a minimalist, chic lobby that is also home to Stages Restaurant and Lounge. Decor leans toward contemporary and clean-lined, in neutral beige and gray and black. Many rooms have a fully stocked kitchenette, with full-size appliances and a washer and dryer.
- "Clean lines, gleaming hardwood flooring, and brushed-steel accents exude contemporary cool at this hotel" -- Fodor's
- "The modern conveniences are a forte: each room features a generous kitchenette, with hob, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer" -- Time Out
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children ages 16 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children under 2. Extra bed available on request for children and adults in Suites only: CAD$15 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Small pets are allowed on request and will be charged CAD$50 per night plus taxes. Charges will be added to your bill directly at hotel.
A daily resort fee of 6% per night applies and is included in the total price shown on check-out. The Resort Fee includes: in room Keurig coffee, use of business centre, local phone calls, robe and slippers and use of relaxation room.
A Parking Fee of $40 per night plus tax (6 foot clearance) applies per day and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.