Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto
Why We Love It
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in each room invite skyline views into this all-suite property
- Feels like living in an apartment downtown, with a kitchenette with appliances, and some with a washer and dryer
- Right in the Financial District and near St. Lawrence Market
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
"Uberboutique" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Just off Yonge Street and a block from Bay, the Cosmopolitan Hotel's spot in the thick of Toronto's Financial District makes it easy to peg as a place for business travelers. To assume only they would stop here, though, ignores all the leisurely touches going on inside the hotel.
A zen inspiration anoints the interiors with bamboo and trickling water features, and the full-service spa includes a glass-enclosed solarium and a huge Jacuzzi. The hotel only has suites, which have clean-lined furnishings atop wood floors, and floor-to-ceiling windows leading out to private balconies. Many rooms also have fully equipped kitchens and washers and dryers.
The hotel is well located for fun outside office hours. Less than a mile away is The Distillery District, a hub of independent shops, nightlife, performance spaces and bistros, all in the refurbished brick warehouses and industrial buildings of a historic former liquor distillery. And about five blocks west is St. Lawrence Market, a lively food hall showcasing local bakers, cheesemongers and butchers.
- "Billing itself as a 'boutique Zen hotel,' the Cosmopolitan is an affordable downtown hotel with an aesthetic that seems way out of its price range" -- Concierge.com
- "Tucked away on a side street in the heart of Toronto, this überboutique, all-suite hotel seamlessly blends an Eastern aesthetic with typical Western hotel amenities" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children under 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request free of charge for children up to the age of 4. Extra bed available on request for children and adults: $25 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets (up to 30lbs) are allowed on request and will be charged an extra $50 per stay (maximum of 7 days). Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for 45.00 CAD (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(7 Member Ratings)