$133 – Maine Seaside Inn at 45% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Members can save up to 45% on stays at this secluded seaside hotel that dates back to the early 1800s -- but is still hip enough to be named to Down East Magazine's recent list of Coolest Historic Coastal Inns.
- $133 per night ... Sunday-Thursday arrivals between May 19 - June 20 and Sept. 2 - Oct. 10
- $240 per night ... Sunday-Wednesday arrivals between June 30 - Sept. 1
- Stay in a Classic Room
- Upgrades to Deluxe or Little Inn rooms are also discounted
- All guests receive complimentary breakfast
What You Need to Know
- A 2-night minimum stay is required for stays between June 30 - Sept. 1
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 6 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- These rates are refundable (with a cancellation fee); book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: If you’re feeling adventurous and want to get outdoors, check out this deal that saves more than 65% on white-water rafting on the Kennebec River.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Most rooms feature stunning views of Cape Newagen and the Atlantic Ocean
- The Pub, the inn's on-site restaurant, serves freshly caught Maine lobster and seafood
- Nearby Boothbay Harbor offers outdoor attractions like sailing, ocean kayaking and whale watching
The Newagen Seaside Inn is located in Southport, a region known for its quiet coves, rocky shores and island lighthouses. The hotel features a mix of traditionally furnished rooms, suites and cottages, most with their own unique view of Cape Newagen and the Atlantic Ocean. All guests receive breakfast each morning, and since the property is meant to be a tranquil escape, most rooms do not feature a television. Wi-Fi is complimentary, though, so guests can keep in digital contact with the outside world.
The inn’s on-site activities include a saltwater pool, tennis and pickleball courts, a vintage game room with billiards and candle-pin bowling, bicycles, lawn games and playground. The Pub serves Maine seafood like lobster, scallops and local oysters paired with seasonal farm-stand produce. (Book on Tuesday nights to participate in the weekly lobster bake.) There's also a full bar with a wide patio deck for warmer evenings and an outdoor fireplace for nights with a bit of a chill.
For more things to do, nearby Boothbay Harbor features authentic coastal charm. Coastal Living Magazine says a stop here is part of an Ultimate Maine Road Trip thanks to a plethora of artisan shops, lobster roll restaurants and lighthouse tours, and Down East Magazine calls it one of Maine's 10 Prettiest Villages.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
A child 6 and under may stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The hotel is open seasonally, from May 17 through October 14.
$133 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(63 Member Ratings)