$262 – Colorado: Luxe Telluride Resort, 55% Off
This charming mountain town is known for its food scene, skiing and calendar full of festivals, but our favorite feature is the jaw-dropping, movie-like backdrop. Stay at the prestigious Auberge Resort in Mountain Village and take the (free!) gondola right into town, all the while thinking to yourself that saving 55% never felt so good.
- What's included:
- Travel through Oct. 28 and stay in a King Room
- $262 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $301 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Valet parking reduced to $13 (reg. $46)
- Upgraded rooms and surrounding dates are also discounted
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are $39 per night; children under 17 stay free with existing bedding as cribs and extra beds are not available
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancelable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of 11%, plus tax; the fee covers access to the spa and fitness center, Wi-Fi, nightly turndown service and more
- Pet-friendly; contact the hotel prior to arrival for fees and arrangements
What you need to know:
“Feels very posh” -- Fodor’s
Why We Love It
- Named the No. 6 hotel in Colorado by Conde Nast Traveler readers in 2017
- Ideal location on the slopeside in Mountain Village
- The hotel has its own art curator and a collection of original paintings
- An indoor pool features glass doors that open to let in the summer breezes
Maybe it's the mountains on three sides or the lack of chain stores, but the moment you arrive in Telluride, you'll know you've found something special. Plan a visit to the quaint, yet vibrant area with a retreat at Madeline Hotel and Residences, which earns the Forbes 4-star distinction. Once you check in, explore the area’s historic district -- comprising Victorian era buildings, restaurants and fine shops. A complimentary gondola provides not only scenic views, but transit around Mountain Village.
This part of Colorado is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Try out activities like fly-fishing, mountain biking and kayaking. In addition, Telluride hosts more than 30 summer festivals, including a Bluegrass Festival and Wine Festival.
Back at the hotel, head to Black Iron Kitchen and Bar for a causal dining experience with a view. Each night, retire to a spacious guest room featuring a deep soaking tub and 450-thread count linens. Some deluxe rooms feature balconies, and some suites and condo units offer fireplaces and a full kitchen.
- "The polished staff, which includes a personal assistant stationed in the cozy Living Room (stocked around the clock with coffee and snacks) are as courteous as they come.” -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "Attentive service and minimalist, contemporary decor give this Mountain Village hotel a well-deserved air of luxury" -- Fodor’s
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Internet access (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Cribs and extra beds are not available.
Extra person charge is $30 per person, per night plus tax.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets (dogs only) are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 per pet per day (two dogs maximum per rooms and $100 maximum per stay). Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Fees: A Resort Fee of 11% (subject to tax = 12.392%) per night applies and includes; access to the full-service spa and lounge, fitness center and steam room, in-room Wi-Fi Internet access, in-room coffee and teas, complimentary local and 800 numbers, year-round heated swimming pool and hot tub, nightly turndown service as requested, in-room mineral water replenished daily, iPad newspaper service, in-room safe, living room business center, Town of Mountain Village Gondola Transportation and Village Dial-A-Ride transportation, outdoor plaza lawn games and Telluride airport round trip transfers. Resort activities include a variety of programs from arts and culture and chef receptions to fitness events. Winter resort fee also includes ski valet service.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee applies; $35 per night plus tax and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
This fee is subject to change at the discretion of the hotel.
**This fee is reduced to $10 plus tax for the Travelzoo Deal only**
$262 / night
When You Can Go
Travel thru Oct. 28
Getting ThereHotel Madeline is a 15-minute car ride from the Telluride Airport. Complimentary airport transportation is provided from the Telluride airport to the hotel. Montrose Regional Airport is a scenic 90-minute drive from the hotel. Valet parking at the hotel is $35 nightly.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.