$125 & up – Victoria Harbourfront Stay w/Breakfast & Parking, up to 35% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This deal from Victoria's harbourfront Huntingdon Manor gets you up to 35% off an overnight package for two, with breakfast and parking included, through the end of the year.
- Accommodations in a Norkfolk Room (two doubles), Newcastle Room (two queens) or Buckingham Room (one king):
- $125 per night ... Oct. 1 - Dec. 31
- $140 per night ... through June 30; Sept. 1-30
- $155 per night ... July 5 - Aug. 31
- Daily breakfast for two people and overnight parking for one vehicle
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made by 3 p.m., 24 hours prior to arrival
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- The main hotel will be undergoing re-roofing from February - June, 2021; this may result in some additional noise and activity around the building on weekdays during regular business hours, and scaffolding is up on one side of the hotel; please reach out to the hotel if you have any questions or concerns regarding impact during your dates of stays
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 15 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; $20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The main hotel building is modern with recently renovated rooms
- The Huntingdon is complimented by a heritage mansion (The Pendray Inn and Teahouse) in the courtyard which serves afternoon tea
- It’s a five-minute walk from the British Columbia Parliament Buildings and an eight-minute walk from the Royal BC Museum
The Huntingdon Manor, inspired by early 20th-century hotels, brings together historical charm with modern amenities. It is surrounded by rose and topiary gardens, ponds and cobblestone pathways.
Breakfast is served in Hunter's Restaurant; think waffles, poached or scrambled eggs and yogurt parfait.
The location is great —it's slightly tucked away from the busy harbour, yet only a five-minute walk from Victoria's main hub. The Victoria Clipper, which journeys between Seattle and Vancouver, docks opposite the hotel.
Victoria, B.C.'s capital, is home to 125-year-old heritage buildings, art galleries, museums, boutique shops, public parks and a vibrant dining scene, making this an ideal destination for a short getaway.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children 15 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 plus tax per pet per night. Additional Information:
• Pets are not authorized to be left in the room by themselves.
• If hotel management receives two complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for the pet.
• Pets allowed on the property are dogs and cats
• Pets cannot be larger than 50 kg.
• Maximum number of pet per room is two.
• Pets are not allowed in food and beverages areas.
Car park fee: $12 plus tax per day. When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking.
Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. This hotel will be undergoing re-roofing until June, 2021. This may result in some additional noise and activity around the building on weekdays during regular business hours, and scaffolding is up on one side of the hotel. Please contact the hotel if you have any questions or concerns regarding impact during your dates of stays.
For more information please visit:
This hotel will be undergoing re-roofing until June, 2021. This may result in some additional noise and activity around the building on weekdays during regular business hours, and scaffolding is up on one side of the hotel. Please contact the hotel if you have any questions or concerns regarding impact during your dates of stays.
Up to 35% off
$125 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(136 Member Ratings)