$132 – Maine: Portland 4-Star Hotel w/$33 Dining Credit
Why We Love This Deal
Biking, whale watching and lobster rolls: Portland, Maine has it all, which is why we’re excited to offer this 4-star boutique property for less than $133 per night (55% off) on most midweek dates, including a dining credit.
"Handsome independent hotel" -- Lonely Planet
- Stay in a Deluxe King or Double Queen through May 19
- $132 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $159 per night ... most Fridays
- Saturdays are also available, with a 2-night minimum length of stay
- Upgrade to a Garden View Room for +$27 per night
- $33 food-and-beverage credit, once per stay
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults and children allowed at higher rates, please include both in the number of guests listed on reservation
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $29 per day and includes in/out privileges
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located near the historic district’s waterfront and museums
- Freebies include Starbucks coffee, Wi-Fi and loaner bicycles
- Locally sourced seafood served at the on-site BlueFin North Atlantic
- All rooms have soaker tubs; upgrade for Jacuzzis and fireplaces
A short stroll from the waterfront in the historic Old Port District, the Portland Harbor Hotel is also within a 10-minute walk of the Victoria Mansion and the Children’s Museum and Theatre of Maine. The hotel is less than half a mile from the ferry servicing coastal islands and sightseeing cruises while beaches and lighthouses are a short drive away.
Guest rooms have wood floors and large windows and are outfitted in nautical-themed furnishings. All rooms have one king or two double beds, down pillows, free Wi-Fi and granite bathrooms with large soaking tubs. Upgrades are available to suites with extras like separate seating areas, Jacuzzi tubs and double-sided fireplaces. City-view rooms look out over the bustling cobblestone streets, while garden-view units face the charming courtyard. Pets are welcome for an additional US$25 nightly fee.
Each floor features a touchscreen Starbucks machine at which guests can help themselves to complimentary coffee, tea and seltzer water. Guests also have free access to the hotel’s bicycles, fitness centre and outdoor fire pits.
For breakfast, lunch and dinner, the hotel’s BlueFin North Atlantic Seafood serves locally caught seafood and seasonal ingredients grown throughout Maine. Diners have the option of eating indoors or alfresco. To reach the city’s attractions and restaurants, the hotel provides a town car service for guests.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Complimentary chauffeur service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$25 plus tax per pet per night.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of US$25 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Valet service fee: US$22 per day. Valet Parking includes in and out privileges.
Valet Parking includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$132 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(242 Member Ratings)