$239 – New Designer Boutique Hotel, Reg. $380
This new boutique hotel, smack-dab in Toronto's lively Yorkville neighbourhood, opened its doors in January. Travelzoo members can save over 35% on stays through August.
- What's included:
- $239 per night through Aug. 31
- Includes a complimentary upgrade to a Corner King Room (based on availability)
- Rate based on up to two adults sharing a room
- Children 12 and under stay for free when using existing bedding
- Additional adults are +$20 per night, plus taxes (only available in a Loft Two Queen room; king rooms have a maximum occupancy of two adults)
- Nonrefundable rate
- A preauthorized security deposit of $150 is taken on credit card at check-in
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is available at $35 per night (plus taxes); city parking is also available across the street (fees apply)
- Pet-friendly; a one-time fee of $75 applies per pet, per stay
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Historical features and modern enhancements come together in this new hotel, which was previously a 1950s apartment building
- The hotel’s app turns your phone into a room key that can control lighting, room temperature and even the TV
- Each room has a record player and selection of vinyl
Originally a 10-story brick apartment building circa 1955, this new boutique hotel opened its doors in January 2018. The newly minted Anndore House has a strong focus on local arts and culture -- all visible throughout the hotel. Guest rooms were designed by Toronto’s Cecconi Simone Inc. Local favourite Crows Nest barbershop, born out of the city’s beloved Kensington Market, plans on opening its first midtown location right inside the hotel. The House is also just steps away from the city’s lively Yonge and Bloor intersection and a short walk from parks, galleries, theatre, live music, shops and nightlife.
Each industrially designed guest room has a rainforest shower, plush leather club chairs and a record player with a curated selection of LPs. Don’t worry if you’re not a vinyl lover, though: The record player is iPod compatible. Additionally, the full-service guest experience team will happily suggest what to see and do in the area – they even have a partnership with the nearby fitness centre KX Yorkville.
On-site Constantine restaurant focuses on the cuisine of distinct regions in the Mediterranean. Its casual counterpart, Scarlet Door cafe, serves the daytime crowd with unique coffees and pastries. The cafe’s interior is designed to give a nod to the punk and new wave scenes that defined the neighbourhood in the 1970s and 1980s.
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available. Extra person fee is CAD$20 (subject to tax) per person per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available. Extra person fee is CAD$20 (subject to tax) per person per night.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: $75 plus tax, per stay.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee of CAD$35.00 (subject to tax), per day applies, includes in and out privileges, and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$239 / night
When You Can Go
Through Aug. 31
Getting ThereThe House is approximately a 45-minute drive from Toronto Pearson International Airport. If taking the Union Pearson Express from the airport, travel time to Union Station is approximately 25 minutes, and from there you can transfer to local transit. The nearest subway station is Bloor-Yonge, a two-minute walk from the hotel.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(34 Member Ratings)