$144 & up – Philly: Old City Stay into Summer w/Parking
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
We've negotiated savings up to 40% and free parking at this member-favourite hotel in Philadelphia's Old City through June. That leaves plenty left in your wallet to spend on a trip to the city's famous Museum of Art, a visit to the Liberty Bell and some cheese steaks to boot.
"The location is exceptional" — Oyster.com
- Check in to a Deluxe room most dates through June
- $144-$158 per night ... February-March
- $197-$237 per night ... April-June
- Complimentary self-parking (reg. US$37)
- For extra space, we suggest booking a Junior Suite for +$40 per night — normally this upgrade would cost you +$66
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary (up to 24 hours prior to arrival)
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Next door to the U.S. Mint and Benjamin Franklin's burial place; walkable to Betsy Ross's workshop, the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall
- It's also walkable to City Hall and local favorite Reading Terminal Market, one of the oldest indoor farmers' markets in the country
- Guests can sample traditional Spanish tapas without leaving the Old City at Iron Chef Jose Garces' Amada restaurant
Situated two blocks from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, the Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District is a history buff's dream destination: In the neighborhood are the National Constitution Center, the Museum of the American Revolution and the Benjamin Franklin Museum. There's also Elfreth's Alley — Conde Nast Traveller calls it "one of the prettiest streets" in the Old City — plus loads of restaurants, more than 50 art galleries and high-end boutique shopping available on Market Street.
Inside, the hotel blends elements of its storied environs with a distinctly modern design sensibility: The bright, open lobby is offset by royal blue wing-back chairs and artwork inspired from the preamble to the Declaration of Independence. Guest rooms, decorated with oak furnishings and photos of Philly's most famous sites, offer views of downtown. They also have modern necessities like flat-screen TVs and Wolfgang Puck coffee, plus marble countertops in the bathrooms.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children under age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib and extra bed available on request and in king rooms only: $15 per night.
Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$20 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children under age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib and extra bed available on request and in king rooms only: $15 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Only service animals allowed. No pets allowed.
No pets allowed.
Self-parking fee: $37.00 USD plus tax per day.
Self-parking includes in and out privileges.
Garage clearance is 6'8".
Note: The self-parking fee will be waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 40% Off
$144 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(247 Member Ratings)