$157 & up – Nashville: Boutique Hotel incl. Breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Members can experience Music City like a local while saving up to 45% through October at this chic hotel with lots of free extras. You'll be smack-dab in the middle of the West End neighbourhood, where "the moneymakers and musicians of the Nashville scene gather" (Frommer's).
- Check in most dates through October
- $157-$224 per night ... King Room
- Free upgrade to a Double Queen Room Sunday-Thursday; +$13 Friday-Saturday
- All guests receive daily breakfast and locally roasted coffee
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $42 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; two pets under 50 pounds can stay with no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi and no resort fee -- a rarity among hotels in the downtown area
- Guests can eat like true Nashvillians at Hattie B's Hot Chicken -- less than three blocks away
- Walkable to some of Music City's most legendary spots like the EXIT/IN night club, honky-tonks along Broadway, plus Centennial Park and the Vanderbilt Campus
Vibrant colours with lots of natural light greet guests as they step into the lobby of the Hayes Street Hotel. Less than three blocks off Broadway Avenue in the fashionable West End neighbourhood, this boutique inn feels country-chic -- think modern furnishings with Americana accents, like porch swings on the indoor-outdoor veranda and rotary-style phones in guest rooms.
The cool vibe is rounded out with loads of freebies, like complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Other amenities include the on-site fitness centre and Hayes Street Bar, where guests will find a mix of classic and newfangled cocktails -- for instance, the Honky-Tonkin' Old Fashioned or the Hayes Street Kicker -- as well as appetizers and small plates.
Guest rooms are comfortably appointed with one king or two queen beds, plus minifridges, coffee makers and light-up vanities in the bathrooms. There are also USB ports for all your devices, in addition to flat-screen HDTVs.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Standard Time is 3pm. Anyone under the age of 21 must be with a registered adult in the hotel.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Anyone under the age of 21 must be with a registered adult in the hotel.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Valet service fee: US$32 plus tax per night. Over-sized vehicles are not allowed.
Over-sized vehicles are not allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$157 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(68 Member Ratings)