$181 – Florida: St. Augustine 4-Star Adults-Only Inn
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Stay just steps from historic churches, museums, colleges and even a lighthouse in America's oldest city. Travelzoo members can relax poolside at this charming adults-only inn for 30% off through September.
"Pairs all the charm of a bed and breakfast with all the amenities of a true luxury hotel" -- Conde Nast Traveller
- Stay in an Aviles King Room through September:
- $181 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $338 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgrade to an Emerson King Suite for +$65 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Adults-only property; must be 18 or older to check in
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges an amenity fee of $39 (US$30) plus tax per night; the fee covers valet parking, European continental breakfast, Wi-Fi, afternoon snacks and happy hour
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Even though there is an amenity fee, guests get more than just bottled water -- the daily fee covers valet parking, European continental breakfast, Wi-Fi, afternoon snacks and happy hour
- Charming boutique inn housed in 18th-century buildings with an outdoor pool
- Within a 15-minute walk of Flagler College, Fort Castillo de San Marcos, the Lightner Museum and the Cathedral Basilica St. Augustine
- Guests can enjoy a drink from The Well bar, situated in the brick courtyard and surrounded by palm trees
- Just a 10-minute drive down the A1A to St. Augustine Beach
The Collector, a 30-room inn, occupies nine 18th-century homes clustered around a landscaped courtyard and formerly preserved as the Dow Museum of Historic Houses. Touting over an acre of Old Town, the inn is a quick stroll down centuries-old cobblestone streets from Castillo de San Marcos (the oldest masonry fort in the continental United States), the Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine and Flagler College’s picturesque campus.
Rooms have hardwood floors and have been individually decorated with unique antiques. All accommodations include a kitchenette with granite counters, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, rainfall showerheads, interactive iPads and bathrobes. Expect colourful stained glass windows, coquina walls, quaint watercolour paintings, and high-beamed ceilings.
Guests have free access to the property’s loaner bicycles or can unwind on site at the heated pool, in the garden or around the outdoor fire pits. Once the town’s first two-car garage, The Well bar now serves as a gathering spot for tourists and locals looking to sip craft cocktails in the century-old space while the bartender weaves tales about St. Augustine’s most notorious figures.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$30 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/facility fee includes a European Continental Breakfast served from 7am – 10am daily. Breakfast includes freshly baked breakfast pastries, fresh sliced fruit and berries, assorted cereals, yogurt, smoked salmon, prosciutto, brie cheese, coffee, decaffeinated coffee and tea, valet parking, property history tours (3x week), WiFi, heated pool access, turn-down service, bicycles, lawn games, access to online magazines & newspapers, and afternoon snacks and bottled spring water.
The resort/facility fee includes a European Continental Breakfast served from 7am – 10am daily. Breakfast includes freshly baked breakfast pastries, fresh sliced fruit and berries, assorted cereals, yogurt, smoked salmon, prosciutto, brie cheese, coffee, decaffeinated coffee and tea, valet parking, property history tours (3x week), WiFi, heated pool access, turn-down service, bicycles, lawn games, access to online magazines & newspapers, and afternoon snacks and bottled spring water.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$181 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.