$117 & up – Vermont: Stowe Mountain Resort in Ski Season
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Located just a 10-minute drive from both of Stowe's major peaks, this ski-season deal saves up to $395 a night compared to other area resorts.
"Stowe is a top ski destination for those living on the East Coast — and for good reason" — Conde Nast Traveler
- Stay in a Standard King Room, most dates through March
- $117-$157 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- Daily $26 food-and-beverage credit to Fritz Bar + Restaurant (excludes alcohol)
- Weekends and Mountain View rooms are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates for additional guests
- Children 5 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply. Contact hotel in advance to verify
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Charming Bavarian-style mountain chalet views of the highest peak in Vermont, Mt. Mansfield
- Located halfway between the slopes on Stowe Mountain and downtown, just a 10-minute drive in each direction
- Features an indoor pool, a sauna and outdoor fireplaces
Perched atop 26 acres of Vermont’s Green Mountains, the Stowehof has welcomed visitors year-round since 1945. Designed to resemble an Austrian ski chalet, the resort has breathtaking views of the surrounding alpine landscape and is less than 10 minutes from both downtown Stowe and the year-round trails on Mount Stowe.
Rooms include Wi-Fi, coffee and tea and complimentary access to the indoor pool, sauna, fire pits and the library. Guests can have breakfast in the Mansfield Room with large windows facing its namesake mountain. For dinner, the Fritz Bar offers a traditional Bavarian menu with locally sourced ingredients and a wide selection of German beers.
There are plenty of family-friendly activities in Stowe, especially in winter. Visit Stowe Mountain Resort for skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. Nearby, guests can also go ice-fishing, dog-sledding, snowmobiling and winter zip-lining.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 5 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request, and in Standard and Mountain View rooms only, and will be charged $25 (subject to tax) per night. Please contact the hotel to ensure availability of pet friendly rooms. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 40% Off
$117 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(51 Member Ratings)