Indian Wells Resort Hotel
Why We Love It
- Opened in 1957 by Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz
- Frank's Place restaurant gives a nod to Frank Sinatra with retro furnishings and inspired entertainment
- Indian Wells Golf Resort is on the property for those looking to golf
- This boutique-style hotel offers a more intimate stay
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Founded in 1957 by Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, the Indian Wells Resort Hotel offers a taste of the grandeur of old Hollywood. The boutique hotel only has 155 rooms, which is intimate compared to some of the other surrounding resorts in the area.
Rooms here all feature a private balcony or patio and the deluxe view rooms and one-bedroom suites feature spectacular views of the nearby Indian Wells Country Club and Santa Rosa Mountains. They're spacious and comfortable with a neutral colour scheme and modern furnishings, pillow-top mattresses and flat-screen TVs.
Frank's Place Restaurant and Lounge features retro flare inspired by Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack era. It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring an American and Italian menu. On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, entertainer Frank DiSalvo performs Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin songs during dinner. The lobby lounge, a local favourite, offers live entertainment on the weekends during the summer and all week during peak season.
Play a round of golf at the on-property Indian Wells Golf Course, surrounded by lush palm trees and stunning views of the mountains. Cool off in the outdoor swimming pool or unwind in the hot tub after a day on the golf course. There are also two tennis courts and an on-site fitness centre.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request and in all rooms except Double bed rooms:$15 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
No pets allowed.
A resort fee of $28 (subject to tax) per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. This fee includes: Deluxe continental breakfast buffet for two daily, self parking or valet parking, wireless internet throughout hotel, and transportation to and from Indian Wells golf courses.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(94 Member Ratings)