$233 – Spring in London: 4-Star Hotel near St Paul's
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
It's easier than it's been in years to hop across the pond to London: Canadians don't need any tests or forms to enter the U.K.
But once you get there, hotel prices are an obstacle. That's where this deal comes in. It cuts up to 50% off regular rates at this 4-star hotel that boasts views of nearby St. Paul's Cathedral from its rooftop bar.
Travelzoo Tip: The dates available in this deal are mostly Thursdays-Mondays in May, making this an ideal offer for a spontaneous long-weekend trip.
- $233 per night on most dates through June 12, including:
- Accommodations for two guests in a Superior King Room
- Daily full English breakfast for two
- Not available on May 10-12, 17-18, 24-25; June 2-5, 9-11
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
- This is a nonrefundable rate; cancellations are not permitted, but should you be unable to travel due to COVID-19 restrictions, you can amend your stay to dates within 12 months of your originally booked dates. (conditions apply; refer to the cancellation policy on the booking page for full details)
Why We Love This Hotel
- This glass-fronted hotel is in London's bustling Square Mile, a 5-minute walk from the nearest Tube station and two minutes' walk from St Paul's Cathedral
- It's a short stroll from the River Thames and a 30-minute walk from Trafalgar Square and the West End
- There's a range of eateries and bars, including a fine-dining à la carte option
- The hotel has a private rooftop bar with views of St Paul's
Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Paul's offers stylish accommodation in London's financial district, two minutes' walk from St Paul's Cathedral. The hotel occupies a modern glass-fronted building, and is a 5-minute walk from the nearest Tube station and a 10-minute walk across the Millennium Bridge from Shakespeare's Globe theatre and Tate Modern. The West End is easy to reach from the hotel, too: it's around 30 minutes' walk away, or 10-15 minutes by bus, Tube or taxi.
The hotel's most eye-catching feature is its large and airy atrium, which has a marble floor and is decorated with colourful marine-inspired murals. Dining options include Benihana St. Paul’s, where chefs cook your meal in front of you on traditional hibachi grill tables, as well as the Novello restaurant, which is open for dinner and serves internation cuisine. There are also three bars, including a sports bar and a cocktail bar.
The on-site health club includes an 18-metre indoor pool, a fitness room and a sauna, and the spa offers a range of beauty treatments (supplements apply).
Guestrooms are decorated in warm tones with sleek wood furnishings. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, iPod docks, TVs and air conditioning, as well as mini bars, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Executive rooms add walk-in showers and living spaces, some with sofa beds, while penthouse suites have plush separate living rooms and cathedral views.
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Additional details: Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 50% Off
$233 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(134 Member Ratings)