$99 – Whistler Village Fall Stays w/Parking, 35% Off
Take in Whistlers' vibrant fall foliage and laid-back vibe before the madness of the ski season begins, with this offer that saves over 35% on village stays through November. 22.
- What's included:
- $99 per night ... Studio Suite
- Overnight parking for one vehicle ($20 value)
- Guaranteed late checkout until 1 p.m. ($30 value)
- Fridays and Saturdays are available for hotel standard rates
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$25 per guest, per night; children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Deal rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are available at the hotel's standard rates
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a destination marketing fee of 2.5% per night
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply and on request in advance
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: November 8-18 is Whistler Cornucopia, a food and drink festival featuring workshops, wine tasting and live music (tickets must be purchased in advance).
Why We Love It
- In a quiet cul-de-sac, a short walk from the shops and restaurants of Whistler Village
- A two-minute walk from the Whistler and Excalibur gondolas, which serve both mountains
- All guests receive free Wi-Fi, ski storage and 10% off at on-site The Keg Restaurant
- Heated year-round outdoor pool, indoor hot tub and dry sauna are a few of the hotel’s amenities
In a quieter nook in the village, the Whistler Village Inn & Suites is a convenient home base with amenities for year-round visitors.
The hotel has a slew of guest rooms for every budget, all with village views. Standard rooms are the usual suspect and perfect for those looking to spend more time outside, while Studio Suites and Queen Lofts have more expansive living spaces suitable for longer stays; some have fireplaces and fully equipped kitchens. Families will be happy to spread out in the even larger Superior Lofts or One Bedroom Suites with accommodations for up to six and close proximity to the pool.
There are great options for dining after a day of exploring the mountains: The Keg Restaurant is on site and guests of the hotel receive 10% off just by showing their room key. In the summer, an upper level outdoor patio is available, perfect for people-watching, and there are many other dining and shopping options just a short walk away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Standard Time is 11am. **1pm Late Checkout is guaranteed when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
**1pm Late Checkout is guaranteed when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra person charge is CA$25 (subject to tax), per person, per night after 2 guests.
Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged CA$25 (subject to tax) per stay, in addition to a Pet Cleaning Fee that will be charged to your account.
Pet friendly rooms are limited, please contact the hotel before your booking to check availability of a pet friendly room.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Fees: Destination Marketing Fee of 2.5% is displayed as Service Charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Self-Parking for $20.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
**The Self-Parking fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
Over 35% off
$99 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday, through Nov. 22
Getting ThereWhistler Village Inn & Suites is approximately a 1.5-hour drive from downtown Vancouver and a two-hour drive from Vancouver International Airport along the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(22 Member Ratings)