$96 – Whistler Hotel Stay This Fall with Parking, 35% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Take in Whistler's vibrant fall foliage and laid-back vibe before the madness of the ski season begins with this offer that saves 35% on village stays through Nov. 27.
- Accommodations for two in a Studio Suite, check in through Nov. 27:
- $96 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $141 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- All options include overnight parking for one vehicle ($20 value)
What You Need to Know
- Friday and Saturday nights require a two-night minimum stay
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are +$25 per guest, per night
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a destination marketing fee of 2.5% per night
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- In a quiet cul-de-sac, a short walk from the shops and restaurants of Whistler Village
- A two-minute walk from the Whistler and Excalibur gondolas, which serve both mountains
- All guests receive free Wi-Fi, ski storage and 10% off at on-site Brandy's or The Keg Restaurant
- Heated year-round outdoor pool, indoor hot tub and dry sauna are a few of the hotel’s amenities
Whistler Village Inn & Suites arguably has one of the best locations in Whistler, steps from boutiques, restaurants and bars. Access to the mountains is less than a 5-minute walk away via the Whistler Blackcomb gondolas.
All bedrooms have village views. Studio Suites and Queen Lofts are ideal for longer stays; they have a living area, and some have fireplaces and fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes. Superior Lofts or One Bedroom Suites can accommodate up to six and are near the pool; ideal for families.
There are great options for dining after a day of exploring the mountains: Brandy's and The Keg Restaurant are on site and guests of the hotel receive 10% off just by showing their room key. In the summer, an upper level outdoor patio is available, perfect for people-watching, and there are many other dining and shopping options just a short walk away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 and under.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
The hotel is dog friendly only. Dog friendly rooms are limited, please contact the hotel before your booking to check availability of a dog friendly room.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $25.00 CAD plus tax per dog per day.
A $20.00 CAD per dog per hour “time out” fee is assessed by Whistler Village Inn and Suites if a pet is left unattended and needs to be removed from a guestroom.
Maximum of 2 dogs per room.
Should a dog friendly room require extra deep cleaning, charges will be assessed at that time. It is recommended to inform housekeeping at the time of any accidents to avoid extra deep cleaning charges.
A Destination Marketing fee (listed as Service Charge) of 2.5% per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
***The Self-Parking fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal***
Self-parking fee: $20.00 CAD plus tax per day and includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel will be undergoing renovation in 3 stages through 11/3/2020. Please see link for detailed information:
$96 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(31 Member Ratings)