$119 – Whistler Suite Stay through June with Parking, Save 50%
It's rare to find discounted hotel rooms in Whistler, especially with parking and late checkout included. The $130 you save will cover two tickets for the must-try Peak 2 Peak 360 Experience.
- What's included:
- $119 per night … 480-square-foot Studio Suite select Sundays-Thursdays through June 25
- Includes free overnight parking for one vehicle ($20 value) and late checkout ($50 value)
- Refundable rates, as well as Friday and Saturday nights, are also available at the hotel’s standard rates
- Price based on two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$25 more per night, plus applicable taxes; up to two children 18 years of age and younger can stay for free
- The deal rate is nonrefundable; refundable rates are available at the hotel's standard rates
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges 15% tax and a destination marketing fee of 2.5% per night
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; $25 (subject to tax) per pet, per stay (pet-friendly rooms are limited, please contact the hotel before your booking to check availability)
- The hotel will be undergoing renovation in three stages through November 3, 2020. Click here for detailed information
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- In a quiet cul-de-sac, a short walk from the shops and restaurants of Whistler Village
- A two-minute walk from the Whistler and Excalibur gondolas, which serve both mountains
- All guests receive free Wi-Fi, ski storage and 10% off at on-site The Keg Restaurant
- Heated year-round outdoor pool, indoor hot tub and dry sauna are a few of the hotel’s amenities
In a quieter nook in the village, the Whistler Village Inn & Suites is a convenient home base with amenities for year-round visitors.
The hotel has a slew of guest rooms for every budget, all with village views. Standard rooms are the usual suspect and perfect for those looking to spend more time outside, while Studio Suites and Queen Lofts have more expansive living spaces suitable for longer stays; some have fireplaces and fully equipped kitchens. Families will be happy to spread out in the even larger Superior Lofts or One Bedroom Suites with accommodations for up to six and close proximity to the pool.
There are great options for dining after a day of exploring the mountains: The Keg Restaurant is on site and guests of the hotel receive 10% off just by showing their room key. In the summer, an upper level outdoor patio is available, perfect for people-watching, and there are many other dining and shopping options just a short walk away.
Note: The hotel will be undergoing renovation in three stages through November 3, 2020. Click here for detailed information
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children up to age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2. Extra beds are not available. Extra person charge is CA$25 (subject to tax), per person, per night. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged CA$25 (subject to tax) per stay, in addition to a Pet Cleaning Fee that will be charged to your account.
Pet friendly rooms are limited, please contact the hotel before your booking to check availability of a pet friendly room.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel will be undergoing renovation in 3 stages through 11/3/2020. Please see link for detailed information:
$119 / night
When You Can Go
Select weekdays through June 25; weekends also available
Getting ThereWhistler Village Inn & Suites is approximately a 1.5-hour drive from downtown Vancouver and a two-hour drive from Vancouver International Airport along the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.