$79 – Manning Park Suite with $20 Credit, Save 35%
Stay in E.C. Manning Provincial Park, a 708-square-kilometre playground of hiking trails amid "mountainous forests" and "alpine meadows" (Lonely Planet). This offer saves 35% on stays in a suite that sleep a family of four.
- What's included:
- $79 per night ... Queen Suite with two queen-sized beds
- Includes a $20 daily resort credit to spend anywhere on site, such as boat rentals (when available), the restaurant or country store
- All guests get access to the indoor pool, hot tubs, steam room, sauna and saltwater pool
- Maximum occupancy for a Queen Suite is four people; the offer rate is based on two adults and two children ages 16 and younger
- Additional adults are +$10 per guest, per night
- These rates are nonrefundable; cancellations and changes are permitted -- the total deal dollar amount paid can be used towards a future reservation and the modified booking will be charged at the current/prevailing rate for the new travel date; additional charges may apply based on new travel dates
- No resort fee
- 15 minutes of free Wi-Fi in the main lodge; there is a $3 (subject to tax) fee for 24-hour access
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- A park that's chock-full of seasonal outdoor activities for the entire family
- This 708-square-kilometre playground is a 2.5-hour drive from Vancouver
- On-site restaurant and country store
Manning Park Resort in the Cascade Mountain range is the only place you can stay that’s actually in E.C. Manning Provincial Park. Accommodations are self-catered; there's an on-site grocery store so you can keep the costs down and cook at home, and there's also a restaurant and a pub if you fancy a meal out. All guests get access to the indoor pool, two hot tubs, the steam room, the sauna and the saltwater pool.
Cabins come with linen, a TV and a fully equipped kitchen, and Queen Suites have a microwave and minifridge.
There's a great selection of hiking trails from easy to difficult, including the 9-kilometre Lightning Lake Loop, which goes over Rainbow Bridge and past a beaver dam. Rowboats, kayaks, canoes and stand-up paddleboard rentals are available at Lightning Lake.
Attractions outside the park include white-water rafting with Fraser River Raft Expeditions, the Othello Tunnels and Yale Historic Site, where you can see how people lived during the Fraser River Gold Rush in 1858.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children up to age 16 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Playpens available on request (and based on availability), free of charge for one child. Foamies (a foam mattress - single size) available on request (and based on availability), for one child up to age 10 or one adult, free of charge.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged CA$25.00 (subject to tax) per night. Maximum of 2 pets per room. Pet friendly accommodations need to be organized directly with the property. Charges will be applied by hotel.
There are 15 minutes of free WiFi in the lodge and then there is a CA$3.00 (subject to tax) fee for a 24 hour code. Charges will be applied by the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$79 / night
When You Can Go
Sundays-Thursdays through June 28
Getting ThereManning Park Resort is on the Hope-Princeton Highway (Hwy 3), a 50-minute drive from Hope and 2.5 hours from Vancouver.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.