$156 – Arizona Biltmore Luxury Resort, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Members loved it so much last time, we brought it back -- starting at $156 per night, these are the lowest rates we've negotiated here in four years. Live the lavish life at this 4.5-star historic resort, while saving up to 40% through mid-September.
"Favored Phoenix address of celebrities" -- Frommer's
- Check in through Sept. 14
- $156 per night ... Resort Room; +$26 for a Patio/Balcony Room
- $260 per night ... Ocatilla Club Room; +$92 for an Ocatilla Club Jr. Suite
- $548 per night ... Presidential Suite
- $33 daily resort credit, plus free parking (reg. $21)
- Club-level rooms also receive complimentary continental breakfast, snacks throughout the day, evening happy hour and personally drawn sea-salt baths at night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $46 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, fitness center access and more
- Self-parking is included in the deal, and valet parking is $39 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: Save more than 45% on spa services through July with this exclusive deal.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired architecture
- Made Conde Nast Traveller's Gold List in 2018
- Cool off with a 92-foot waterslide and eight pools, one of which is reportedly Marilyn Monroe's favourite pool
- Activities include live music every weekend, seasonal wine tastings, kids' cooking classes, movies and more
Rich in history, design and elegance, the Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, first opened in 1929. This hotel has attracted many celebrities over the years -- Irving Berlin wrote “White Christmas” while sitting poolside, and Marilyn Monroe called the Catalina Pool her favourite. Ronald and Nancy Reagan honeymooned in one of the suites.
The grounds are dressed with 39 acres of stunning fountains, winding walkways and colour-popping flowerbeds, eight swimming pools and a top-rated, full-service spa. Don’t miss out on the aromatherapy massages, which combine soothing oils and heated stones during a full-body massage. Golf fanatics can indulge in a round at either of the two 18-hole PGA golf courses housed at the Arizona Biltmore Country Club next door to the resort.
Any of the resort’s five dining options, notably the Wright's at the Biltmore, as well as room service, can help fight breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert cravings.
Wander into a few shops dotted throughout the resort that feature women’s fashion, resort wear, jewellery and souvenirs, or take the shuttle to Biltmore Fashion Park for stores like Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s, WILLIAMS-SONOMA and Sephora.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Currency exchange
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra guest charges start with the 5th guest in the applicable room category.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$35 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra guest charges start with the 5th guest in the applicable room category.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$100 plus tax per pet per stay. This is a non-refundable fee.
This is a non-refundable fee.
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
Car park fee: US$16 plus tax per night.
Valet service fee: US$30 plus tax per night.
**Please note the Self Parking Fee of $16 is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$156 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(90 Member Ratings)