Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Why We Love It
- Guest rooms are newly renovated
- Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired architecture
- One of the Top 100 U.S. Resort Spas by Conde Nast Traveler readers
- Cool off with eight pools and a 92-foot waterslide; according to Conde Nast Traveler, Marilyn Monroe’s favorite pool is located here
- Summer activities include holiday fireworks, live music, wine tastings, kids cooking classes, movies and more
"Favored Phoenix address of celebrities" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Rich in history, design and elegance, the Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, first opened in 1929. This luxury hotel attracted many celebrities over the years -- Irving Berlin wrote “White Christmas” while sitting poolside, and Marilyn Monroe called the Catalina Pool her favorite. Ronald and Nancy Reagan honeymooned in one of the suites.
The grounds are dressed with 39 acres of stunning fountains, winding walkways and color-popping flowerbeds, eight swimming pools and a top-rated, full-service spa. Don’t miss the Dream Catcher Aromatherapy massage -- a Native American-inspired treatment that combines soothing oils and heated stones during a full-body massage. Golf fanatics can indulge in a round at either of the two 18-hole PGA golf courses housed at the Arizona Biltmore Country Club next door to the resort.
Bison tartare with quail egg and truffle on a crostini and venison tomahawk with smoked sweet potato and brussels sprouts are just a couple of savory dishes from the signature restaurant Wright’s at the Biltmore. Any of the resort’s five restaurants and room service can help fight breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert cravings all hours of the day.
Wander into a few shops dotted throughout the resort that feature women’s fashion, resort wear, jewelry and souvenirs, or take the shuttle (every hour on the hour) to Biltmore Fashion Park for stores like Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Ralph Lauren and lululemon athletica.
Note: A US$28 nightly resort fee covers access to the spa and fitness center, high-speed Internet access, local area shuttle service and use of an 18-hole putting course.
- "For more than 80 years, this resort has been the favored Phoenix address of celebrities, politicians, and old money, and the distinctive cast-cement blocks inspired by a Frank Lloyd Wright design make it a unique architectural gem" -- Frommer's
- "Unlike many Phoenix resorts, it’s understated and elegant—a sophisticated gray stone carved with Wright’s signature angles" -- Travel + Leisure
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Mini bar
- Video games on request
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.