Why We Love It
- A boutique charmer set directly on the waterfront with views of the San Francisco Bay Bridge
- Free amenities like Wi-Fi, coffee & fruit and weekday town car service to the Financial District
- The beds are "deliciously comfortable" and "the water views from some rooms are mesmerizing" (Lonely Planet)
- The on-site Perry's restaurant has a fantastic weekend brunch
"#22 of 236 San Francisco hotels" -- TripAdvisor.com
83% (6 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Overlooking the San Francisco Bay, Treasure Island and the Bay Bridge, Hotel Griffon is a European-style boutique hotel located in the heart of the Financial District.
Quaint and cozy, many rooms feature original white-washed 1906 brick walls, high ceilings, original artwork, mahogany writing desks and cozy window seats. All come with plush beds that are "deliciously comfortable" (Lonely Planet), free Wi-Fi and plush robes. It's worth it to splurge on one of the Bay View rooms for spectacular views of the Bay Bridge.
Other complimentary amenities include town car service to the Financial District (weekdays from 7am to 11am), nightly turn-down service, fruit and coffee or tea in the lobby and free access to more than 2,000 newspapers through the PressReader app on your tablet or smartphone throughout your stay.
- "Among San Francisco's small boutique hotels, this is a top contender" -- Frommer's
- "Since it's right at the edge of San Francisco bay, the water views from some rooms are mesmerizing" -- Lonely Planet
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
A Parking Fee of $20 for Hybrids, $45 for Sedans, and $50 for SUV/oversized vehicles (plus tax) per day applies and includes in and out privileges. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children under 16 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Cribs and extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(6 Member Reviews)