Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4-Diamond hotel hosted FDR and Tennessee Williams
- It's home to one of the best restaurants in Texas
- Complimentary Lexus transport to nearby destinations
- Features an outdoor pool, a fitness center and massage services
"This is the definitive five-star Dallas hotel, and a worthy splurge" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Once the private mansion of a cotton magnate, today the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek is “the Dallas icon of luxury” (Travel + Leisure) playing host to politicians, celebrities and business tycoons. The elegant hotel is one of the city’s most striking properties, maintaining the original outdoor cupola, marble floors, stained glass and inlaid wood ceilings brought to Texas from European monasteries.
Guest rooms feel like private residences, tastefully appointed with hand-painted wallpaper, bloodwoods, coral-colored velvet sofas, cushy carpets and top-of-the-line toiletries. French doors open to private balconies with views of the surrounding tree-lined streets. The staff pampers guests with freshly baked cookies in the lobby and a complimentary Lexus to ferry visitors to destinations within five miles.
The Mansion Restaurant offers modern French cuisine that is “sophisticated, polished, inventive and original” (the Dallas Morning News) in the opulent dining room, and overnight guests have the option of ordering room service. The wellness studio features a fitness center, outdoor pool, saunas, steam rooms and massage services.
- “One-hundred-and-ten-percent top-notch hotel" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "The service is legendary, as is the hotel restaurant" -- Fodor’s
- "It’s elegant -- but unfussy -- and exquisitely epitomizes the city’s sense of style" -- Forbes
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET