$279 – Sunshine Coast Villa w/Activity & Dining Credits, Reg. $470
Why We Love This Deal
B.C.'s Sunshine Coast is a landscape of "jaw-dropping vistas," says Frommer's. Find out for yourself with a stay at the Painted Boat Resort, which has its own spa garden and fire pit.
Travelzoo is partnering with Roots to bring you True Nature Escapes, a handpicked collection of invigorating experiences just a short drive from the city. As a bonus, get a free gift with purchase of the offer below -- your very own Roots Beaver Water Tube -- to make embracing summer that much easier. Break from the everyday and embrace spontaneity. Getting away is just a few clicks away.
For more details, see promotion terms and conditions. Offer valid for Travelzoo members only.
- Check in most dates through June 28; Sept. 1 - Dec. 15:
- $279 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $319 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- $50 dining credit
- $50 activity credit
- Guaranteed late checkout at noon
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Within a 2.5-hour drive from downtown Vancouver, including a scenic ferry ride through Howe Sound
- The Sunshine Coast "has an independent, island-like mentality" (Lonely Planet)
- Villas are spacious, with full kitchens, separate living and dining areas, and private decks with barbecues and views of the harbour
- In addition to an on-site spa and restaurant which overlook the marina, the resort has a seasonal infinity pool and offers kayak and paddleboard rentals
On the Sunshine Coast, “the province's most celebrated year-round recreation centre” where “the scenery is spectacular” (Frommer’s), Painted Boat Resort offers a waterfront retreat within easy reach of Vancouver day-trippers. Teeming with outdoor adventure, the area's temperate climate allows for all-season hiking, horseback riding, golfing and fishing.
Nestled in the small town of Madeira Park and perched over Pender Harbour, guests will appreciate spacious villas with expansive water views from private decks -- kitted out with their own barbecues. In addition to sleek finishes like stone fireplaces and soaker tubs, villas also come equipped with full kitchens, separate living and dining areas, and free Wi-Fi.
The on-site spa is a garden oasis; opt for the Spa Garden treatment and gain access to the plunge pool, hot tub with waterfall, dry sauna, and glacial shower. All guests can enjoy a seasonal infinity pool and fitness centre.
The resort's Lagoon Restaurant overlooks the marina and focuses on serving fresh ingredients from the coastal region. The resort is also equipped to provide outdoor activity with kayak and paddleboard rentals on site.
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
$35 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 plus tax per pet per day. There are a limited number of pet friendly villas. Guests must confirm with Front Desk directly regarding availability.
There are a limited number of pet friendly villas. Guests must confirm with Front Desk directly regarding availability.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The front desk hours are 9am-9pm, with extended hours in the Summer.
The spa is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays in the Spring and Autumn.
The pool and restaurant will be closed from October 30th through April 1st.
Over 40% Off
$279 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.