Embassy Suites Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park
Why We Love It
- Steps from CNN Center, World of Coca Cola and Georgia Aquarium
- Freebies include breakfast, Wi-Fi and evening cocktails
- Family-friendly: Suites sleep up to six guests
- For views of the park and skyline, request a park-side room at no extra charge
"This Centennial Olympic Park location is a good bet for tourists, conventioneers, and sports fans" -- Frommer’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Just steps from the CNN Center, the World of Coca-Cola, the Georgia Dome, the Georgia Aquarium and in the middle of Centennial Olympic Park, this Embassy Suites is perfect for tourists looking to explore downtown Atlanta’s top attractions. The all-suite hotel’s location appeals to sports fans, families traveling with children and history buffs.
Each two-room suite is large enough to accommodate up to six people with the options of two double beds or one king and a full-size sofa bed in the living room. All accommodations also include flat-screen televisions, mini refrigerators and free Wi-Fi. Suites include complimentary made-to-order breakfast each morning and an evening reception of wine, beer and snacks.
For lunch and dinner, guests can dine at the casual deli, pick up picnic boxes to eat on-the-go or treat themselves to an upscale experience at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. Guests also have access to the hotel’s pool and fitness center.
- "This all-suite hotel has been popular with vacationing families since it first opened in 1999" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 6.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 6.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.