The Westin Phoenix Downtown
Why We Love It
- Large rooftop terrace with saltwater pool, waterfall and fire pit
- New farm-to-table restaurant opened in Summer 2016
- Light Rail Station around the corner from the hotel
- Club Level Rooms include free Wi-Fi, breakfast and afternoon snacks
"This gem offers some of the largest rooms in the city" -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The upscale Westin Phoenix Downtown is situated within a 10-minute walk of both the Phoenix Convention Center and Symphony Hall, making it a convenient choice for both business and leisure travelers. A METRO light rail station is around the corner from the property, making the rest of the city easily accessible.
Starting at over 500 square feet, even standard rooms are some of the largest in town. All accommodations have panoramic views of the city and mountains through floor-to-ceiling windows. Guests can choose between one king bed or two double beds. Suites include seating areas and free-standing tubs while upgrading to the Club Level adds complimentary Wi-Fi as well as breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres in a private lounge.
Guests have around-the-clock access to the hotel’s fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and views of the mountains. Through the WestinWORKOUT program, visitors can rent shoes and athletic apparel for just $5 per stay. The Lapis Pool Terrace includes a heated saltwater pool, fire pit and lounge chairs with snack and beverage service. Opened in Summer 2016, the Province Urban Kitchen & Bar serves farm-to-table American cuisine and hosts a daily happy hour with rotating drink specials.
- "We like the clean style of this downtown Westin. It reminds us a bit of Frank Lloyd Wright’s designs" -- Gayot.com
- "Luxurious and business-friendly" -- Oyster.com
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 7.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.