$89 – Stays in Entertainment District during Dine Out, 30% Off
It's not just food that's discounted during Vancouver's Dine Out Festival -- stays at Moda Hotel in the Entertainment District are up to 30% off on every date.
- What's included:
- $89 per night ... Standard Room, One Queen Bed
- $99 per night .. Standard Room, One King Bed
- Friday and Saturday nights are $10 more
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are $20 plus tax, per night; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 24 hours before arrival
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Located in Vancouver's Entertainment District by The Orpheum theatre
- Dates back to 1908 -- look out for the original mosaic tile floor in the lobby
- The hotel has its own Italian restaurant, a wine bar, sports bar and even an on-site liquor shop, Viti Wine and Lager
Moda Hotel is a chic, Italian-style property in Vancouver's Entertainment District. Its 1908 heritage is evident through the mosaic-tiled floor in the lobby, the original elevator, wall moldings and the brick facade on the front of the hotel.
The location is ideal, with the city's main shopping street, Robson Street, the restaurants and bars in Yaletown and Vancouver Art Gallery all within a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
You don't have to walk far for dinner -- Italian restaurant Cibo Trattoria is in the hotel. The restaurant is a Golden Plates Award winner for the best pre-theatre restaurant -- as voted by readers of The Georgia Straight, calling it a "stylish room with upscale Italian food." There are also two bars, including Uva Wine and Cocktail Bar which is an espresso bar and cafe during the day.
Bedrooms are modern, decorated in black, grey and white with splashes of red. All have free Wi-Fi and an in-room safe.
- "Guest rooms are clean and elegant, with ingenious use of space, and a modern Italian design" -- Frommers
- "An excellent heart-of-the-city location" -- Lonely Planet
- "This century-old boutique hotel is stylish and good-value" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra cot available (one per room) on request and in a Deluxe Queen and Deluxe King only: 10 CAD plus tax, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is 20 CAD plus tax, per person, per night, for each occupant over 2.
Extra cot available (one per room) on request and in a Deluxe Queen and Deluxe King only: 10 CAD plus tax, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Self Parking (with in and out privileges) for 18 CAD plus tax, per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Up to 30% off
$89 / night
When You Can Go
Jan. 15 - Feb. 6
Getting ThereThe nearest metro station is Vancouver City Centre on the Canada line, which goes directly to Vancouver International Airport. Parking is available at WestPark Symphony Place on 898 Seymour Street.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(19 Member Ratings)