Ten Manchester Street
Why We Love It
- One of London's best-kept secrets, tucked away in upmarket Marylebone
- Walking distance to the shops on Oxford Street & Bond Street
- Cool cigar terrace with more than 60 types of hand-rolled Havanas
- The ground-floor courtyard rooms have private terraces
"In the heart of a Londoner's corner of London" -- Elle
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
OverviewTen Manchester Street really is one of London's best-kept secrets. This "quietly confident" boutique hotel (GQ) is just north of the shops on Oxford Street in trendy Marylebone. Set in a row of smart Edwardian townhouses, the hotel is best known for its suave cigar bar -- the latest "cool place to hang" out, according to The Guardian.
The cigar terrace (open 12-9pm and heated in the winter) offers hand-rolled Havanas and a good range of wine and cocktails. Breakfast is served in the lounge -- guests can stick to the continental buffet or order hot dishes from the full menu -- and there's a restaurant that specialises in modern Italian cuisine, from pappardelle and Tuscan sausage, to Sardinian goat’s cheese with truffle honey.
Rooms are sophisticated, with an Art Deco influence, plenty of light, and impressive power showers in the bathrooms. Junior Suites feature Nespresso machines and a clever dividing wall -- there’s a TV on each side -- between the bed and the sitting room. For summer sun, opt for a ground-floor courtyard room with a private terrace equipped with armchairs, speakers and heaters.
Marylebone High Street, with its range of upscale boutiques and eateries, is just around the corner and Baker Street, where you’ll find Madame Tussauds and The Sherlock Holmes Museum, is a 5-minute walk. Bond Street is a similar distance.
- "Ten Manchester Street has the latest London must-have -- a cigar terrace" -- The Guardian
- "[Rooms are] plush and quietly ritzy" -- The Telegraph
- "It has a rather hidden away feel -- a secret spot in the heart of a Londoners' corner of London" -- Elle
- Newspaper / magazines
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 2pm Check-out time is 11am National Rating Know Before You Go
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.00 and GBP 16.50 for adults, GBP 7.00 and GBP 16.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 41 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.