Why We Love It
- Boutique hotel fresh off renovations that added a rooftop restaurant, library and more rooms
- Free bike and beach chair rentals, breakfast, afternoon wine hour and bedtime milk and cookies
- Downtown location in Charleston's historic heart, with easy access to shopping and dining
- No gym on-site but guests receive complimentary passes to nearby health club
"Unique blend of edgy-urban-meets-southern-comfort has made this boutique hotel ultra-popular" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Right off trolley-lined King Street, The Restoration brings contemporary style to the Holy City’s candy-colored Historic District. Coming off renovations this year that added add rooms, a library, coffee shop and rooftop restaurant, the boutique hotel showers guests with freebies like breakfast delivered to suites in a picnic basket each morning, loaner bicycles and iPads, afternoon cocktail hour, milk and cookies at bedtime and even a nail bar with a rainbow of shades ready to match guests’ outfits.
Spacious suites are decorated in clean blue and chocolate tones against exposed brick walls and include modern furnishings as well as small tributes to the city like mirrors carved in the reflection of the town’s cathedrals and lanterns shaped like pineapples (an unofficial symbol of the city). All accommodations include washers and dryers, kitchens with grocery delivery available upon request, free Wi-Fi, smart TVs and some have private balconies.
Although there is no gym on-site, guests receive complimentary access to the East Shore and Eco Fitness Athletic Clubs nearby. Charleston’s historic City Market is a 10-minute walk from the hotel, Waterfront Park is 15 minutes away and The Battery can be reached on foot in less than 20 minutes.
- "The location is ideal for those who want to explore all aspects of the city" -- Fodor’s
- "A luxurious boutique hotel located in the heart of Charleston’s lovely historic district" -- Gayot.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.