Zero George Street
Why We Love It
- Boutique hotel made up of five historic buildings joined by courtyards and piazzas
- Free bicycles and Wi-Fi
- Guests are treated to a homemade gourmet breakfast and evening wine reception
- Professional show kitchen on-site offers cooking classes and demonstrations
"Zero George is an oasis of luxury" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Set in the heart of Charleston’s Historic District, the Zero George Street Hotel is made up of three former homes and two brick carriages, maintaining details connected to the city’s past while also featuring contemporary comforts to make modern guests feel at home.
Many of the property’s original wood floors and millwork detailing have been restored and rooms are decorated with wrought-iron and wicker furniture, European-style parlors and marble bathrooms. Modern amenities include free Wi-Fi, Nespresso machines and flat-screen televisions. Some suites also have mini refrigerators and fireplaces.
The original buildings are connected with by landscaped courtyards and open-air piazzas. Foodies can reserve spots in the professional show kitchen’s cooking classes or watch demonstrations before enjoying complimentary wine and cheese in the piazza each evening. Chef Vinson Petrillo's creative take on Southern comfort food earned a spot on Conde Nast Traveler's "Top 5 Foodie Hotels in the World" list for 2014. Guests are also treated to a complimentary breakfast with homemade quiches, granola and biscuits.
Visitors can borrow the hotel’s bicycles to explore the nearby City Market, Waterfront Park and the campus of the College of Charleston.
- "Five restored 19th-century residences have been joined together to create this hideaway in the heart of Charleston" -- Fodor’s
- "European-tinged guest accommodations look like a sleek, high-end home furnishings catalog come to life" -- Gayot.com
- "Perfect for a romantic getaway, Zero George Street is an upscale boutique hotel near Charleston’s Historic District" -- Oyster.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.