$157 – New Orleans: Ace Hotel w/Room Upgrade & Drinks
Opened in 2017 and already one of the Best Hotels in New Orleans (Conde Nast Traveller), the Ace Hotel offers Travelzoo members savings of up to 50%, including two drinks at any of their three cocktail bars, one of which sits by the rooftop pool.
- What's included:
- Travel through Oct. 7
- $157 per night ... Sunday-Thursday stays
- $224 per night ... Friday-Saturday stays
- Guests booking a nonrefundable rate receive a free upgrade to a Large Room
- Medium and Double Rooms are also available for flexible bookings
- All stays include complimentary Wi-Fi and your choice of two cocktails at any of the Ace's three bars (reg. up to US$45)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a Medium or Large room and up to four guests in a Double Room
- Rate flexibility depends on the type of room booked; see calendar for details
- No resort fee
- Valet parking is $52 (US$39) per night
- Pet-friendly; additional $33 (US$25) daily fee
What you need to know:
"With so much going on, you could never leave the Ace and still feel like you got a taste of NOLA" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- One of New Orleans' best boutique hotels and part of the Conde Nast Traveller Hot List
- Features a bustling art-deco Lobby Bar and live music and entertainment performed almost every night at the on-site concert venue, Three Keys
- Guests have preferred access to Alto, the popular rooftop pool and cocktail bar with skyline views on the ninth floor
- Located in the trendy Warehouse District within walking distance to numerous top restaurants as well as the French Quarter and Convention Centre
Occupying a 1928 art deco building in the city’s trendy Warehouse District, the ultra-cool Ace Hotel features three restaurants and bars, a buzzing rooftop pool scene and minimalist-chic guest rooms outfitted by famous design firm Roman and Williams. The hotel is half a block from Lafayette Square, a 20-minute walk to the French Quarter or half an hour to the Garden District and is surrounded by art galleries, shopping, museums and bars.
All rooms have either one king bed or two double beds, flat-screen TVs, fully stocked minibars, refrigerators, Tivoli radios and free Wi-Fi. Corner rooms and suites are like urban apartments with full-size leather couches, bathrooms with tubs and entertaining amenities like turntables, vintage vinyl and acoustic guitars.
The hotel’s Josephine Estelle restaurant serves "thoughtful, modern" Italian cuisine (Fodor's), while those in the mood for lighter fare can dine on fresh oysters and cocktails at Seaworthy. The hotel is the only place in town for Portland's famous Stumptown coffee, and for something stronger, guests can stop into Three Keys, where spirits and live music are available nightly.
The hotel’s rooftop garden is the source of many ingredients served at the adjacent bar, where offerings change almost every day. The rooftop is also home to the hotel’s pool, which is open to the public -- but guests get exclusive access to pool chairs. Guests also have around-the-clock access to the on-site gym and even a retro photo booth.
- One of the Best Hotels in New Orleans -- Conde Nast Traveller
- "This none-more-hip chain [brings] its urban glam to NOLA" -- Travel + Leisure
- "A stylish hotel with Louisiana accents ... exceedingly pretty" -- Lonely Planet
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$45 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request: US$25 plus tax, per night. Limit 1 pet per room.
A refundable cleaning fee of US$25 plus tax, per night will be charged upon arrival.
Limit 1 pet per room.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $39.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Up to 50% off
$157 / night
When You Can Go
Weeknights through Oct. 7; weekends are also on sale
Getting ThereLouis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is a 25-minute drive away, and guests can expect to pay approximately US$42 in taxi fare to reach their destination.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.