$147 – A 1940s South Beach Landmark, Revitalized
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
An Ocean Drive oasis with historic charm, this 1940s South Beach landmark reopened in August 2021 following a $4 million renovation. Travelzoo members can be among the first to enjoy modern luxuries and perks including a waived resort fee and a $25 food and beverage credit once per stay.
"#5 of 198 Miami hotels" -- TripAdvisor.com
- Check in to a Classic King Room through January
- $147-$221 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $246-$283 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perks:
- $25 food and drink credit (once per stay)
- Waived resort fee (reg. $31); this includes bath amenities, single-serve coffee and tea in-room, welcome drinks at reception, beach chairs and beach towels and more
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 48 hours before arrival; cancellations made after this time will forfeit the total cost of the stay, charged at time of booking
- 2-night minimum stay required on weekends
- Price based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- Valet parking is $56 plus tax per night
- Dog-friendly; fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Hip South Beach hotel complete with a rooftop plunge pool
- Thanks to its Ocean Drive location, you'll step outside views of South Beach's iconic Art Deco buildings
- Unique mid-century modern flare throughout rooms and common spaces
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The Balfour Hotel welcomes South Beach visitors to delight in its newly opened, freshly renovated spaces. A confluence of laid-back energy and glamorous Miami style makes this property an ideal spot to relax between walks on the beach and Ocean Drive adventures.
Located in the SoFi (South of Fifth) district, known for its prime restaurants and South Pointe Park, The Balfour puts guests steps away from the shore of the Atlantic Ocean, surrounded by hot spots for live music, great food and walkable destinations like the Lincoln Road Pedestrian Mall and Espanola Way.
Escape to tranquil, light-filled guest rooms with Italian sheets, a LavAzza personal coffee and tea maker, a mini fridge and more. The uniquely designed, retro bathrooms nod to the building's historic charm, and feature signature amenities including soft robes and slippers.
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on a maximum of two guests.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on a maximum of two guests.
Pets are allowed on request. No pets allowed.
Maximum weight: 20 kg.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of US$150 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
No pets allowed.
A US$100 per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. Valet parking is offsite and includes in & out privileges.
Valet service fee: US$45 plus tax per day.
A resort/facility fee of US$25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
The Resort Fee includes:
Valet parking is offsite and includes in & out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Extra adults are US$50 per night.
Extra adults are US$50 per night.
$147 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.