$140 & up – Miami: famed South Beach hotel through January
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This 1940s landmark is in the heart of South Beach, steps from the water and walkable to trendy nightlife, restaurants and shopping. This deal includes travel during Miami's beloved fall season, when temperatures hover in the low 20s.
Exclusively for members, the resort fee is waived, and you'll get a US$20 food-and-beverage credit with your stay. Guests enjoy newly renovated rooms and amenities, too; the hotel reopened just last year after undergoing a US$4 million renovation.
"#5 of 198 Miami hotels" -- TripAdvisor.com
- Check in to a Classic King Room through December
- $140-$192 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $218-$295 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Stay in January for $231-$385
- Travelzoo member perks:
- US$20 food-and-drink credit (once per stay)
- Waived resort fee (reg. US$35 plus tax); this includes Wi-Fi, beach chairs and towels, bike rentals and more
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive a full refund of the total stay deposit.
- A two-night minimum stay is required on weekends
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Valet parking is US$45, plus tax, per night
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Hip South Beach hotel complete with a rooftop plunge pool
- Thanks to its Ocean Drive location, you'll step outside views of South Beach's iconic Art Deco buildings
- Unique mid-century modern flare throughout rooms and common spaces
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The Balfour Hotel welcomes South Beach visitors to delight in its newly opened, freshly renovated spaces. A confluence of laid-back energy and glamorous Miami style makes this property an ideal spot to relax between walks on the beach and Ocean Drive adventures.
Located in the SoFi (South of Fifth) district, known for its prime restaurants and South Pointe Park, The Balfour puts guests steps away from the shore of the Atlantic Ocean, surrounded by hot spots for live music, great food and walkable destinations like the Lincoln Road Pedestrian Mall and Espanola Way.
Escape to tranquil, light-filled guest rooms with Italian sheets, a LavAzza personal coffee and tea maker, a mini fridge and more. The uniquely designed, retro bathrooms nod to the building's historic charm, and feature signature amenities including soft robes and slippers.
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children under 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). One child under 12 per room is free. Cot/crib available on request, free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$15 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children under 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). One child under 12 per room is free. Cot/crib available on request, free of charge.
Pets are allowed on request. No pets allowed.
Maximum weight: 20 kg.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of US$150 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
No pets allowed.
A US$100 per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. Valet parking is offsite and includes in & out privileges.
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
Valet service fee: US$45 plus tax per day.
The Resort Fee includes:
Valet parking is offsite and includes in & out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Extra adults are US$50 per night.
Extra adults are US$50 per night.
Up to 40% off
$140 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(22 Member Ratings)