$160 & up – Charming Seaside Cape May Hotel
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
With nearly 600 Victorian mansions, an abundance of local wines, cheeses and fresh caught seafood, we can see why Cape May is a beloved vacation spot. Stay at this member-favorite gem and avoid the summer crowds while scoring exclusively discounted rates into December.
- Check in to a Premium King room, Sundays-Thursdays
- $160-$184 per night ... November - Dec. 1-16
- $246 per night ... October
- Friday-Saturday stays are also available
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival
- Two-night minimum stay required for Friday-Sunday stays
- Price based on up to a maximum of two guests
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of 12.795% plus tax per night; the fee covers shuttle service, facilities maintenance, Wi-Fi and more
- Self-parking on site and street parking off site are both complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Cape May is listed as one of New Jersey's Best Beaches and America's Most Beautiful Coastal Views (Travel + Leisure)
- Rooms here come with balconies (great for taking in the views), as well as plush robes and Carrera marble-style bathrooms
- Let's not forget the location: the hotel sits across the street from the ocean; it's also less than a mile into Cape May's historic downtown
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Sitting across the street from the beach and less than a mile from downtown, Icona Cape May feels like a modern — and very refreshing — twist on the Jersey Shore's historic inns: The hotel itself has loads of classically beachy touches, like the nautical blue-and-white color palette and prominent awnings, alongside contemporary design elements like the chic all-white furnishings and huge picture windows in guest rooms.
Speaking of, rooms here are decked out with pillow-top mattresses and bespoke leather headboards (handy when working or reading from bed). Kitchenettes with microwave-minifridge combos and flat-panel TVs come standard as well. In the bathrooms, you'll find glass-enclosed showers with Carrera marble-style tiling, organic bath amenities and plush robes.
The hotel is walkable to loads of boutique shopping and restaurants — we're especially fond of the seafood pasta at Tisha's on Washington Street. There's also complimentary shuttle service to the hotel's sister property, ICONA Diamond Beach, which offers a full-service restaurant. Families may want to visit Cape May Zoo, a 20-minute drive away, open year-round and free of charge. Atlantic City is about an hour north of the hotel.
- Infant cots / cribs
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Must be age 21 or older to rent a guest room. Misrepresentation of age may result in forfeiture of 50% (room and tax) deposit upon check-in.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Must be age 21 or older to rent a guest room. Misrepresentation of age may result in forfeiture of 50% (room and tax) deposit upon check-in.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available. Children welcome and must be included in total room occupants for all reservations.
Rates are based on a maximum of two guests.
Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Children welcome and must be included in total room occupants for all reservations.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Parking is available on a first come, first serve basis with 33 on-property spaces for our 56 guest rooms. ICONA Cape May offers complimentary, on-site self-parking, maximum of one vehicle per room per night.
A resort/facility fee of 12.795% per room per stay is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
The outdoor heated pool is open until October 11th, weather permitting.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.icona.com/COVID-19 "
$160 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(56 Member Ratings)