$195 – Top-Rated Vermont Resort, 60% Off
Woodstock Inn & Resort sits in a town Conde Nast Traveler calls "the Hollywood version of the New England small town, village green and all." Travelzoo members save up to 60% on stays at this gorgeous Vermont property through the end of the year.
- What's included:
- $195 per night ... Sunday-Thursday through Oct. 1
- $261 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, Oct. 30 - Dec. 20
- Fridays-Saturdays are +$52 per night (some with a 2-night minimum
- Receive a complimentary bottle of wine ($42 value) for stays through October 1 (one per stay)
- Guests receive free daily breakfast for two ($79 value) for stays between Oct. 30 - Dec. 20
- Specify red or white wine under "special requests" when booking; it defaults to red wine
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$39 per guest, per night; up to two children under 18 are allowed at no charge with existing bedding
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $39 per night (before tax); the fee covers Wi-Fi; Billings Farm & Museum admission; morning and evening coffee, tea, hot cocoa and cookies; Athletic Club usage, including indoor pool and fitness classes; local weekly newspaper; self- and valet parking; and business center use
- Pet-friendly in select Garden Level rooms for a fee of $197 plus tax per stay
What you need to know:
"One of Vermont's most luxurious hotels" -- Lonely Planet
Why We Love It
- Activities galore: game room for kids, hiking, biking, fishing
- "Quintessential New England" with "one-of-a-kind shops" in town (Boston Globe)
- Kelly Way Gardens hand-picks fresh ingredients for the farm-fresh cuisine on site
- Lobby has been transformed to make guests feel like they're in a living room setting
The Woodstock Inn sits on land dating back to the 1700s, once owned by the Rockefeller family. Today, it's nestled between the charming town from which it takes its name and Vermont’s only national park, Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historic Park.
Following a $2.6 million renovation in 2017, the hotel’s front entry, arrival experience and first-floor public spaces have been transformed into a cozy welcome respite. Bookshelves, handpicked furniture and a massive stone fireplace set a homey feel, with the check-in process re-imaged from a singular front desk into several concierge desks to give guests a much more intimate welcome to the property.
Guest rooms are “contemporary and luxurious” (Fodor’s) and feature cherry or mahogany furnishings, handmade quilts and modern amenities like Nespresso coffeemakers, flat-screen TVs and plush robes. Each suite includes a seating area with writing desk as well as all-white bathrooms decorated with subway tile and marble.
For dinner, visitors can pick from five restaurants on the property including The Red Rooster, a AAA 4-Diamond recipient, the more casual Richardson’s Tavern, Fairway Grill’s seasonal outdoor setting, the seasonal Perly's Pourhouse at Suicide Six Ski Area, or The Red Barns at Kelly Way Gardens, a farm-to-table program.
The property’s sprawling grounds include gardens, a newly opened mountain biking park, tennis courts, athletic club and indoor sports center and an 18-hole golf course, which is lauded as the oldest golf course in Vermont. The resort’s “stunning” 10,000 square-foot state-of-the-art spa where "the mood is peaceful, quiet and serene" (Fodor's) also offers guests a full menu of treatments, plus a eucalyptus steam room, outdoor hot tub and cedar sauna.
- "Near the heart of Woodstock, Vermont, serves as a convenient home base for exploring this quaint community" -- U.S. News & World Report
- "Far from the main road but still on Woodstock's gorgeous green, this resort has a hard-to-beat location" -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children (up to 2 per room) 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: 15 USD plus tax, per night. Extra bed not available in Tavern Fireplace Rooms and some Woodstock King and Two Queen Rooms (based on square footage of room).
Some rooms have a maximum occupancy of two people and most rooms have a maximum of 4. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 18 is 30.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged a non-refundable $150 (subject to tax) cleaning fee per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed in rooms labeled "Pet Friendly" only (limited availability, only 6 Garden Level Rooms are pet friendly).
Each pet will receive complimentary pet cookies as well as a welcome letter which outlines some simple rules. Guests are not allowed to take pets into the restaurants, Spa, Golf Course, Fitness center and all swimming pools. Pets must be on a leash at all times, when outside of guestrooms. An Orvis Dog bed and bowl is available upon request.
Pets may be left alone in guest rooms so that guests can enjoy the restaurants, but the hotel requires a phone number be provided to contact guests, should there be any issues.
A resort/facility fee of US$30 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes Billings Farm & Museum Admission (seasonal), Morning Coffee, Tea and Hot Cocoa, Afternoon Tea & Cookies, In-room Coffee, Tea & Cocoa, In-room unlimited bottled water, USA Today Newspaper, NY Times Digest, Athletic Club use (Fitness Equipment, Indoor Pool, Sauna & Steam Rooms), Athletic Club Class Participation (based on availability), Shuttle Service to town and resort recreation centers, Parking, Valet Parking, Wireless Internet Access, Mount Peg Hiking Trail Preservation, Business Center Use, and Town Bikes (Seasonal - Single Speed).
The resort fee includes Billings Farm & Museum Admission (seasonal), Morning Coffee, Tea and Hot Cocoa, Afternoon Tea & Cookies, In-room Coffee, Tea & Cocoa, In-room unlimited bottled water, USA Today Newspaper, NY Times Digest, Athletic Club use (Fitness Equipment, Indoor Pool, Sauna & Steam Rooms), Athletic Club Class Participation (based on availability), Shuttle Service to town and resort recreation centers, Parking, Valet Parking, Wireless Internet Access, Mount Peg Hiking Trail Preservation, Business Center Use, and Town Bikes (Seasonal - Single Speed).
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Advanced dining reservations for the Red Rooster restaurant are highly suggested, especially for Friday and Saturday evenings. Please contact the hotel directly to check availability and make reservations prior to check-in.
$195 / night
When You Can Go
Options through Dec. 20
Getting ThereThe hotel is 90 minutes from Burlington International Airport and Manchester-Boston Regional Airport. The inn offers free parking on-site for guests.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(210 Member Ratings)