$201 – Family-Friendly Vermont Resort in Summer, 60% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Woodstock Inn & Resort sits in a town Conde Nast Traveller calls "the Hollywood version of the New England small town, village green and all." Travelzoo members save 60% through summer at this gorgeous Vermont property.
"One of Vermont's most luxurious hotels" -- Lonely Planet
- Check in most Sundays-Thursdays through Aug. 28
- $201 per night ... Garden King
- $214 per night ... Woodstock King
- Select weekends also on sale, starting at $268 per night
- Bottle of wine per stay (US$35 value; please note preference for red or white on reservation)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Up to two children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $47 (US$35) per night plus tax; the fee covers Billings Farm & Museum admission; morning and evening coffee, tea, hot cocoa and cookies; town bikes; in-room Nespresso Coffee & gourmet tea; Athletic Club usage, including indoor pool and fitness classes; local weekly newspaper; self- and valet parking; and business centre use
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly in select Garden Level rooms for a fee of $202 (US$150) plus tax per stay
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Activities galore including a game room, tennis, mountain biking and falconry
- "Quintessential New England" with "one-of-a-kind shops" in town (Boston Globe)
- Lobby has been transformed to make guests feel like they're in a living room setting
The Woodstock Inn sits on land dating back to the 1700s, once owned by the Rockefeller family. Today, it's nestled between the charming town from which it takes its name and Vermont’s only national park, Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historic Park.
Following a US$16.5 million renovation in 2017, the hotel’s front entry, arrival experience and first-floor public spaces have been transformed into a cozy welcome respite. Bookshelves, handpicked furniture and a massive stone fireplace set a homey feel, with the check-in process re-imaged from a singular front desk into several concierge desks to give guests a much more intimate welcome to the property.
Guest rooms are “contemporary and luxurious” (Fodor’s) and feature cherry or mahogany furnishings, handmade quilts and modern amenities like Nespresso coffeemakers, flat-screen TVs and plush robes. Each suite includes a seating area with writing desk as well as all-white bathrooms decorated with subway tile and marble.
For dinner, visitors can pick from four restaurants on the property including The Red Rooster, a CAA 4-Diamond recipient, the more casual Richardson’s Tavern, Fairway Grill’s seasonal outdoor setting and the seasonal Perly's Pourhouse at Suicide Six Ski Area.
The resort’s “stunning” 10,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art spa where "the mood is peaceful, quiet and serene" (Fodor's) also offers guests a full menu of treatments, plus a eucalyptus steam room, outdoor hot tub and cedar sauna.
Guests can enjoy a wide selection of activities throughout the year including falconry and mountain biking at the nearby Suicide Six Bike Park. For wintertime activities, take the shuttle to the famed Suicide Six Ski Area and experience world-class skiing, snowboarding and other outdoor activities. In addition, the on-site Nordic Centre provides ample opportunities for cross-country skiing and fat biking -- which allows riders to navigate snow-covered terrain and have mountain biking experiences year-round.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: US$15 plus tax, per night. Extra bed not available in Tavern Fireplace Rooms and some Woodstock King and Two Queen Rooms (based on square footage of room).
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Up to 2 children 17 and under may stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Some rooms have a maximum occupancy of two people and most rooms have a maximum of 4.
Extra bed not available in Tavern Fireplace Rooms and some Woodstock King and Two Queen Rooms (based on square footage of room).
Pets are allowed in pet friendly rooms only. A non-refundable cleaning fee of $150 USD plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Advanced dining reservations for the Red Rooster and Richardson's Tavern restaurants are highly suggested, especially for Friday and Saturday evenings. Please contact the hotel directly to check availability and make reservations prior to check-in.
Game Room is available for kids of all ages.
Laundry / Dry Cleaning is available (limited hours / fees apply).
Room amenities include a mini-refrigerator.
Roll-in Shower is available on request.
$201 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(229 Member Ratings)